Favre > Rodgers

Blackout

This guy has absolutely no knowledge when it comes to QBs.

He thinks Tebow is a top 5 QB.

He thinks Eli Manning is better than Peyton.

He's already declaring Favre better than Rodgers although Rodgers is like 27 years old.

Bwahah,.

and you are the guy who threatens to kill other people via private messages on message forums. how smart does this make you look?

bwahaha,.

In 1996? The day Parcells - who was headed to the Jets - decided to kick to Desmond Howard. Or the fact that Drew Bledsoe threw four picks? Pats were out played, for sure. Still, Brett Favre is the most over-rated "gun-slinger" of all time. I hated his game. Thought he was selfish douche. An interception machine riding on the espn manufactured reputation.

What I saw yesterday, and much of the weekend, is that a PASS RUSH wins games.

Favre was a selfish douche? Get out....

last I checked Favre had a 107 QB rating with 2 TDs and 0 picks

next year against denver? 3 TDs and 1 pick

Favre = the man

I love how your arguments compare apples and oranges.

Both men won a Superbowl. And your argument that Brett > Aaron due to making it back to the Superbowl is ridiculous. Not winning it, but made it back is stupid.

Brett still had a Top 5 Defense his second trip. The Packers D gave up 17 points in the first two playoff games while Brett was a average 31-55 412 yards 2TDs-2INTs.

First playoff game after a bye week, Brett had a 59 rating & 2 picks and beat the immortal Trent Dilfer.

i forgot that you Patriot fans only started watching the NFL in 2001 so I am not surprised by your response. You never even saw Favre throw a pass in his prime :(

Blah blah blah. You need new material.

Arm strength does not a QB make.

Otherwise Drew Bledsoe would be a Hall of Famer.

i forgot that you Patriot fans only started watching the NFL in 2001 so I am not surprised by your response. You never even saw Favre throw a pass in his prime :(

aren't you the guy living in Maine without cable? but somehow you are an expert on all qb's and teams? Because.....of what exactly? Skip Bayless' on-line blog?

aren't you the guy living in Maine without cable? but somehow you are an expert on all qb's and teams? Because.....of what exactly? Skip Bayless' on-line blog?

i own about 50 NFL Films VHS tapes and that isn't even getting into my DVDs....want to compare collections?

What an epic fail of a thread. Below are the facts about Favre and Rodgers in their 1st 4 seasons in Green Bay.

Favre 1992-1995:

Regular Season Record: 38-26

Postseason Record: 4-3

TD: 108

INT: 64

Super Bowl Wins: 0

Rodgers 2008-2011

Regular Season Record: 42-22

Postseason Record: 4-2

TD: 131

INT: 37

Super Bowl Wins: 1

What an epic fail of a thread. Below are the facts about Favre and Rodgers in their 1st 4 seasons in Green Bay.

Favre 1992-1995:

Regular Season Record: 38-26

Postseason Record: 4-3

TD: 108

INT: 64

Super Bowl Wins: 0

Rodgers 2008-2011

Regular Season Record: 42-22

Postseason Record: 4-2

TD: 131

INT: 37

Super Bowl Wins: 1

so comparing Ty Cobb's home run totals to Curtis Granderson tells us Grandy a much better player....you really think comparing Favre's TD/INT radio is fair? in the 1990s we actually had NFL ball, not this Arena bullcrap

so comparing Ty Cobb's home run totals to Curtis Granderson tells us Grandy a much better player....you really think comparing Favre's TD/INT radio is fair? in the 1990s we actually had NFL ball, not this Arena bullcrap

What was your point in starting the thread if you don't want to know the facts? Favre played 20 seasons in the NFL. I pointed out that Rodgers is better that Favre after 4 years in the NFL.

BTW: What is "NFL ball?"

What was your point in starting the thread if you don't want to know the facts? Favre played 20 seasons in the NFL. I pointed out that Rodgers is better that Favre after 4 years in the NFL.

BTW: What is "NFL ball?"

NFL = football played from the merger to the early 2000s

Arena league = what the NFL has turned into over the past decade or so

so comparing TD/INT stats is bonkers

i own about 50 NFL Films VHS tapes and that isn't even getting into my DVDs....want to compare collections?

Highlight reels! Excellent! Funny - you never see any lowlight reels released for distributiion...unless it's one of those NFL follies DVD's. Right? You got those too? Quick! Who had the funniest touchdown dance in 1992?

by the way, thanks for picking on me for my situation. karma will get you.

How am I picking on you? You said you watch a lot of games. You also said you don't have cable. I'm just calling you out....honestly, you're probably smarter than the rest of us with the cable thing. It's usually a collosal waste of money. But, nevermind that, I rather doubt Karma cares much about you, me or cable.

Highlight reels! Excellent! Funny - you never see any lowlight reels released for distributiion...unless it's one of those NFL follies DVD's. Right? You got those too? Quick! Who had the funniest touchdown dance in 1992?

what are you talking about? pretty much every New York Jets video in the 1990s was a lowlight film...

How am I picking on you? You said you watch a lot of games. You also said you don't have cable. I'm just calling you out....honestly, you're probably smarter than the rest of us with the cable thing. It's usually a collosal waste of money. But, nevermind that, I rather doubt Karma cares much about you, me or cable.

i go to my friends house for every non Fox/NBC game or i go to twitter and find the games for free

fox and NBC we can pick up on our tv converter box just fine

Archived