Santonio Tweeting about TeamWork!!?

Jetman_67

Passive aggressive distraction tactics.

He's got issues man. Believe me he's thinking about the BS that he pulled. Whether or not he comes out and ever admits he was wrong is one thing, but he will know it for himself.

Then again, what do I know? :D

Passive aggressive distraction tactics.

He's got issues man. Believe me he's thinking about the BS that he pulled. Whether or not he comes out and ever admits he was wrong is one thing, but he will know it for himself.

Then again, what do I know? :biggrin:

He is thinking about it.

But what he is thinking is that it was all everyone else’s fault. Guys like Holmes are delusional. They never see themselves in a bad light.

Cut this guy first day of league year

He is thinking about it.

But what he is thinking is that it was all everyone else’s fault. Guys like Holmes are delusional. They never see themselves in a bad light.

Cut this guy first day of league year

I still hold out hope for Human kind and that everyone can change... LMAO!!!! just let him do it somewhere else. Problem is, I don't see a realistic option for him not being a jet next season.

I, for one, am getting sick of the Santonio Holmes hatred. Yes he was a son of a bitch last season, but he is going to be back next year; and if we are going to be good he is going to have to be a big part of it. It is time to forgive and forget. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31HFT2GZBM

Its not about hatred, the fact is he needs a attitude adjustment. He is collecting a paycheck from the Jets, and should be doing whatever is asked of him at earn that nice check. I don't hate him, but am disappointed in him. I do think that he needs to have a serious discussion with the guy he sees in the mirror.

This was immediate followed by Sanchez tweeting about protecting the ball, Hunter talking about the battle in the trenches, Mulligan about the keys of limiting penalties and Eric Smith on the finer arts of tackling.

pssst. Smith was the Jets leading tackler this year.

May I suggest changing that to the art of covering a tight end.

pssst. Smith was the Jets leading tackler this year.

May I suggest changing that to the art of covering a tight end.

Quantity != Quality. He was also by far the Jets leading tackle-misser (although I'm not sure if it technically qualifies as a "missed tackle" if you never actually touch the guy and instead end up eating a face full of turf).

Although your suggestion would also most certainly work.

I, for one, am getting sick of the Santonio Holmes hatred. Yes he was a son of a bitch last season, but he is going to be back next year; and if we are going to be good he is going to have to be a big part of it. It is time to forgive and forget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31HFT2GZBM

Thats been my point. Yes he's a pain in the azz. But with a QB that can get him the ball he is money.

Thats been my point. Yes he's a pain in the azz. But with a QB that can get him the ball he is money.

Depends what you mean by "money." Yes, he will make a couple freakish plays every now and then. But his overall production is always #2a receiver or #1b receiver at best. He has as many 1,000 yard seasons as Jerricho Cotchery (1).

I would much rather have a consistent threat that will stretch the field, work hard, not give up on plays or on his teammates.

And however you feel about Sanchez, like him or hate him, you CANNOT have a WR undermining your QB. I don't care if it's Petyon Manning or Rex Grossman, the best QB for the team is the QB that the front office puts out there, so suck it up and deal with it.

Depends what you mean by "money." Yes, he will make a couple freakish plays every now and then. But his overall production is always #2a receiver or #1b receiver at best. He has as many 1,000 yard seasons as Jerricho Cotchery (1).

I would much rather have a consistent threat that will stretch the field, work hard, not give up on plays or on his teammates.

And however you feel about Sanchez, like him or hate him, you CANNOT have a WR undermining your QB. I don't care if it's Petyon Manning or Rex Grossman, the best QB for the team is the QB that the front office puts out there, so suck it up and deal with it.

Guy is a threat to score anytime he touches the ball. Thats what I want from a receiver. You want consistency you got it with Sanchez. He consistently under performs.

No the best QB is not the QB the front office puts out their. They got sucked in by Woody who was trying to sell PSL.. He;s the pretty face of the franchise. The kid is a weak softie. You may be ok with that, I am not.

Guy is a threat to score anytime he touches the ball.

Really, you think so? Other than one 30 yard TD in... what was it... Washington? Other than that, how many big time plays did you see Santonio making? (And no, single-handedly losing us the game against the Eagles by causing two turnovers doesn't count.)

If Santonio is such a playmaker, then it doesn't matter how bad Sanchez sucks. Fact is, he had the ball in his hands numerous times and how many of those did he turn into big gains?

No the best QB is not the QB the front office puts out their. They got sucked in by Woody who was trying to sell PSL.. He;s the pretty face of the franchise. The kid is a weak softie. You may be ok with that, I am not.

As opposed to what? Woody *shouldn't* have wanted a 1st round QB? Oook...

Anyway, this has nothing to do w/Sanchez. I never said Sanchez was great. But you know what? "Explosive" receivers don't need great QBs. Look at what Larry Fitzgerald did in Arizona this year with an injured Kolb and John Skleton. 1,400 yards. Holmes had 654 yards... wow. Do you really think the combo of injured Kevin Kolb and John Skelton rotating back and forth is anywhere near as good as Mark Sanchez?

Really, you think so? Other than one 30 yard TD in... what was it... Washington? Other than that, how many big time plays did you see Santonio making? (And no, single-handedly losing us the game against the Eagles by causing two turnovers doesn't count.)

If Santonio is such a playmaker, then it doesn't matter how bad Sanchez sucks. Fact is, he had the ball in his hands numerous times and how many of those did he turn into big gains?

Anyway, this has nothing to do w/Sanchez. I never said Sanchez was great. But you know what? "Explosive" receivers don't need great QBs. Look at what Larry Fitzgerald did in Arizona this year with an injured Kolb and John Skleton. 1,400 yards. Holmes had 654 yards... wow. Do you really think the combo of injured Kevin Kolb and John Skelton rotating back and forth is anywhere near as good as Mark Sanchez?

I hate small sample sizes:

Brandon Marshall: 81 catches for 1214 yards with Chad Henne and Matt Moore

Dwayne Bowe: 81 catches for 1159 yards with Matt Cassell and Tyler Palko

Darrius Heyward-Bey 64 catches for 975 with Jason Campbell and Carson Palmer

Reggie Wayne: 75 catches for 960 from Kerry Collins, Curtis Painter and Dan Orvlosky

Jabbar Gafney 68 catches for 947 from Rex Grossman and John Beck

Holmes sucks...he played well to get paid...he got paid and now he sucks...Tanny needs to figure out how cut him for failure to perform.

WTF are you talking about?

he cares less about what's tweeted in his direction, and did wonders to help us reach the levels we did the past two seasons. granted, he had no right to act the way he did when he became disgruntled with shotty & mark, but all this talk about him sucking, being selfish and a cancer? excessive. stop slobbing on his cock, it'll all be handled, lockerroom antics just spilled over into the light. we wouldn't have been in the playoffs last yr without him, he made game deciding plays in three of our 10 wins, and a 7-9 record wouldn't have cut it.

Yeah but you can;t catch a ball unless it's thrown to you and not a defender. You also can;t run after the catch if it's over your head or a foot behind you. Santonio Holmes will go make plays somewhere else next year and whoever replaces him will suck too. Wanna know why? Do you? Do you?

Archived