The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read through that DM thread... pure ridiculousness. Well played to you all. It actually reminded me of another off-site adventure from many years ago featuring plenty of fabricated posters and other similar nonsense.

LOL, Kaysar was were I first met some of you guys. I mainly just posted in the draft forum until around that time.

LOL, Kaysar was were I first met some of you guys. I mainly just posted in the draft forum until around that time.

The Kaysar thing happened before the bongo thread where he said we were trading up for Reggie Bush right? That was when I joined JI. I didn't discover the glory of the lounge/hanger until well after... before JI, I posted on GangGreen.com

The Kaysar thing happened before the bongo thread where he said we were trading up for Reggie Bush right? That was when I joined JI. I didn't discover the glory of the lounge/hanger until well after... before JI, I posted on GangGreen.com

I'm not sure the timing. All around the same time. The Bongo threads were so money. Btw to this day, SBIII is probably my favorite poster of all time.

Archived