The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

Actually - going back and rereading around Nolders time of death. These are the 2 most damning post IMO. AVM explination. Did anyone really need an explination? That was one of the very worst reveals we've ever seen. Tracker that didnt care to play, tracker in a basic set up. None of it added up and he was defending horribly. I mean, he didnt have a defense at all. Would have made more sense to claim cop or doc to try and weed one of them out.

Anyway, there was no need for the long winded explination from AVM and CTM's lack of confidence in that choice was alarming because I thought it was clear as day.

The only explanation of Nol REALLY being tracker is if Vic is pulling the "I'm saying this is vanilla, but it's really not lolololol"

I just can't see that being the case, honestly. Like someone said (80 I think?) if there's a town tracker you pretty much have to balance that with another town role. Plus what is there to track? In a vanilla game I wouldn't expect a Vig much less an SK. I just don't see how it fits in.

vote: Nolder

Hope you guys are right

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually - going back and rereading around Nolders time of death. These are the 2 most damning post IMO. AVM explination. Did anyone really need an explination? That was one of the very worst reveals we've ever seen. Tracker that didnt care to play, tracker in a basic set up. None of it added up and he was defending horribly. I mean, he didnt have a defense at all. Would have made more sense to claim cop or doc to try and weed one of them out.

Anyway, there was no need for the long winded explination from AVM and CTM's lack of confidence in that choice was alarming because I thought it was clear as day.

I agree about AVM, but you haven't played enough games at DM then..It was a risk reward scenario, I agree it was suspect, but the cost for being wrong is high. If the ape is actually town, he'd admit that the way nolder claimed was far less suspicious then hafl the stuff we've seen in the current game at DM, out of townies

My guess... the apprentice ape has now surpassed the master.

Both cases to me seem pretty obvious... no fairy tales about setups, you seem like your grasping at straws... you have any other stories for us Mother Goosesh*t, before I shove my vote up your a$$?

Considering I voted you prior to that pig pac voted me, how could I be grasping at straws in response to pressure

Considering I voted you prior to that pig pac voted me, how could I be grasping at straws in response to pressure

You vote me all the time, its as telling as a non-vote.

When you rapid-fire accusatory observations to see what will stick? That is one of your scum tells.

You vote me all the time, its as telling as a non-vote.

When you rapid-fire accusatory observations to see what will stick? That is one of your scum tells.

Hmm, who am I accusing besides you? The post you quoted was me defending myself.

You're making things up

Hmm, who am I accusing besides you? The post you quoted was me defending myself.

You're making things up

I stated what your scumtell is, never accused you of doing it - I haven't seen you do it, which is the only thing holding me back from voting you... but my patience is fleeting...

and don't talk to me about making things up, Mr. "Sounds like a setup" piece of sh*t.

I stated what your scumtell is, never accused you of doing it - I haven't seen you do it, which is the only thing holding me back from voting you... but my patience is fleeting...

and don't talk to me about making things up, Mr. "Sounds like a setup" piece of sh*t.

Answer the question above, how was Nolder's play any more obvious then Solimind (doctor who took three posts to fully claim doctor).. or Rhea (a roleless townie who lied or screwed up her reveal) or player (who voted a dead person and needlessly vetted a roleless claim that was already vetted)

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge this is making me even more suspect of you. I'm about to cross quote just to prove my point..

Answer the question above, how was Nolder's play any more obvious then Solimind (doctor who took three posts to fully claim doctor).. or Rhea (a roleless townie who lied or screwed up her reveal) or player (who voted a dead person and needlessly vetted a roleless claim that was already vetted)

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge this is making me even more suspect of you. I'm about to cross quote just to prove my point..

Really?

If I need to read the games over at DM to play this game here...kinda ruins the fun.

For some reason the both of you try to assert Alpha Dog...and its annoying...I could vote either of you atm...

Really?

If I need to read the games over at DM to play this game here...kinda ruins the fun.

For some reason the both of you try to assert Alpha Dog...and its annoying...I could vote either of you atm...

No, you don't have to read the games, and that's not what I'm suggesting. .. What I'm saying is that Ape was in that game with me, knows what I'm saying is true and if town should confirm the point rather then let me get pressured because I wasn't sure about lynching a DM'er making a suspicious play. It literally just happened 3 times over there and everyone of them were town.

No, you don't have to read the games, and that's not what I'm suggesting. .. What I'm saying is that Ape was in that game with me, knows what I'm saying is true and if town should confirm the point rather then let me get pressured because I wasn't sure about lynching a DM'er making a suspicious play. It literally just happened 3 times over there and everyone of them were town.

It doesn't matter what the argument is. You and the Ape would argue the answer to 2+2. The fact that you want to use evidence from another game on another site makes this game less fun. Prefer to vote you and the Ape off just because. Removes the distraction. Then get back to scumhunting by lynching 80.

It doesn't matter what the argument is. You and the Ape would argue the answer to 2+2. The fact that you want to use evidence from another game on another site makes this game less fun. Prefer to vote you and the Ape off just because. Removes the distraction. Then get back to scumhunting by lynching 80.

totally agree.. the nerve.

It's 4..

I think its retarded that you are trying to make us believe that you were stalling the Nolder train because now you feel you have to over-compensate for how bad DM players are, in your play here. I don't buy it. It's not what pragmatic person would do.

End of story. I'm done bickering about it - you've take the focus completely off of what I felt was a good case on both Lily and JF80, and you are allowing everyone and their brother to coast once again. Shut the **** up.

Really?

Hey, I came into the day with what I felt were salient observations from D1. Aparently, since your voting 80, we are looking at it the same way. I tried to ward off his jabs... I'm done with it.

I think its retarded that you are trying to make us believe that you were stalling the Nolder train because now you feel you have to over-compensate for how bad DM players are, in your play here. I don't buy it. It's not what pragmatic person would do.

End of story. I'm done bickering about it - you've take the focus completely off of what I felt was a good case on both Lily and JF80, and you are allowing everyone and their brother to coast once again. Shut the **** up.

yep.. you're scum.. lol

Get your 2 free lynch passes for today and tomorrow. Climb aboard one and all. Lynch the Monster & the Ape back to back. Bury them together, same grave, same ditch, no questions asked. Once in a lifetime deal, won't last forever come aboard now everybody. We don't live forever.

You left out the part about burning down villages and sh*t... you know the blatant "look at me I'm a villain too" sh*t.

I was going to vote Brett to start the day, but JiF is still alive, so that killed any case I had on him.

I need to re-read, but right now I like AVM as the one bussing Nolder.

Vote AVM

I play mafia at another site called mountthebitch and five different players used this same tactic and every time they were scum...so Unvote, Vote 80.

@ mod

FYI, I am allowing Sakaea to play this game on my behalf, she will speak for me as a sponsor and her votes or unvotes should count upon my behalf. Although I will continue to play at times, I'm too busy destroying the universe and just don't have enough time for this game. So whatever Sakaea says goes for me. Thanks and godspeed.

@ mod

FYI, I am allowing Sakaea to play this game on my behalf, she will speak for me as a sponsor and her votes or unvotes should count upon my behalf. Although I will continue to play at times, I'm too busy destroying the universe and just don't have enough time for this game. So whatever Sakaea says goes for me. Thanks and godspeed.

In another game...someone named Exxon tried this same tactic and they were scum...so Unvote, Vote HessStation.

That actually should confirm me.

Really though, it makes me think jif is scum. Everyone here would have killed jif last night.

And jif pre emptively calling out the scum team for failing on lulz supports that theory.

vote jif

JIF is scum's MVP ... this is the worst case ever.

Archived