The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now I'm slightly torn between voting 80 or AVM.

Me too. You pick one for both of us. I am voting whatever LeeLou is because I just figured out her name is in honor of the Late Bruce Lee and the late Captain Lou Albano and that makes her cooler than the rest of you. Go ahead honey make your choice.

and I don't think that sounds like an AVM bus post either.. quite the contrary actually. If he was his scummate better to not vote at all or be contrite about it.

AVM is dumb but I think he knows better than to grandstand around a hammer.

unvote vote 80

1. LeeLou cooler than all you

2. Might have cost Verbal his mod job

3. It's day 2 ****er should have been dead yesterday

Other than him I would kill every single one of you dicks except LeeLou, Lilly, JiF and Song because Hey Ladies was playing on my ride home and it's an awesome song and they are awesome ladies.

So, yeah... Hess isn't doing the whole "So-and-so is town" and "So-and-so is scum" thing... think hard about when we've seen him do this, and when we haven't.

I noticed this as well.

That actually should confirm me.

Really though, it makes me think jif is scum. Everyone here would have killed jif last night.

And jif pre emptively calling out the scum team for failing on lulz supports that theory.

vote jif

You fell for my trap. But since your obsessed with me, I'm reluctant to vote you, anyone else I would.

So, I'm going with Vote AVM didnt like his long winded explination late on that train.

Top 3: AVM, Bretfag, Hess

and I don't think that sounds like an AVM bus post either.. quite the contrary actually. If he was his scummate better to not vote at all or be contrite about it.

Just because you're a pussy when it comes to hammering a scum teammate doesn't mean AVM is. He may be afraid of umbrellas but damn if he'd ever dance around a chance to bus-hammer.

unvote vote 80

1. LeeLou cooler than all you

2. Might have cost Verbal his mod job

3. It's day 2 ****er should have been dead yesterday

Other than him I would kill every single one of you dicks except LeeLou, Lilly, JiF and Song because Hey Ladies was playing on my ride home and it's an awesome song and they are awesome ladies.

Dr. Crushlove speaks the truth and we'z not gay so we like the Ladies.

Step to the rhythm step step to the ride, I've got an open mind so why don't you all get inside, Tune in turn on to my tune that's live, Ladies flock like bees to a hive

Hey Ladies, Get Funky!!!!

Step to the rhythm step step to the ride, I've got an open mind so why don't you all get inside, Tune in turn on to my tune that's live, Ladies flock like bees to a hive

You I love.

Been listening to P'sB all week on Spotify... its a funny coincidence that you and Crush have been quoting it.

Pffftt... hahaha... I wish I could vote you 10x.

I say we keep this moron alive so he HAS to pay attention to this game. Then when it becomes clear he's not the tracker we lynch his scummy self.

Nolder has seen and heard of multiple speed lynches around these parts yet he says "go ahead and lynch me" earlier then disappears...

no sir.. I don't buy it.

UNVOTE VOTE Nodler

Wait. I thought you never stood in the way of a lynch?

Now I really want to see Nolder's alignment.

Unvote

Vote Nolderp

I said I'd hammer this moron into oblivion hours ago but no one wanted to put him at L-1. Now that he's claimed tracker you want him dead? I'm glad you know how we're supposed to do things in every situation.

It's all good. Just not sure I buy I dont care and volunterring as the same thing. Yet, a tracker in a vanilla game is odd and his flippant atitude is odd for a relatively important role.

ok vote nolder

The only explanation of Nol REALLY being tracker is if Vic is pulling the "I'm saying this is vanilla, but it's really not lolololol"

I just can't see that being the case, honestly. Like someone said (80 I think?) if there's a town tracker you pretty much have to balance that with another town role. Plus what is there to track? In a vanilla game I wouldn't expect a Vig much less an SK. I just don't see how it fits in.

vote: Nolder

Thanks for the long, unnecessary explanation btw.

I think when Pac and I initially called bullsh*t on Nolderp's reveal, JIF and Hess, possibly Crusher but not really suspicious of him, might have slipped in the more likely bus votes... while JF80 tried to keep Nolderp alive a little longer. AVM's vote is a no-tell to me, he always offers up stupid explanations for obvious votes. Also, to me it looks like Hess was immediately positioning for a case on AVM for hammering too.

Anyway, I keep coming back to 80 and the case I made earlier... his play is grotesque. I'm also not following everyone I'm suspicious of on AVM.

Unvote

Vote 80

I think when Pac and I initially called bullsh*t on Nolderp's reveal, JIF and Hess, possibly Crusher but not really suspicious of him, might have slipped in the more likely bus votes... while JF80 tried to keep Nolderp alive a little longer. AVM's vote is a no-tell to me, he always offers up stupid explanations for obvious votes. Also, to me it looks like Hess was immediately positioning for a case on AVM for hammering too.

Anyway, I keep coming back to 80 and the case I made earlier... his play is grotesque. I'm also not following everyone I'm suspicious of on AVM.

Unvote

Vote 80

LOL you are such a creep. Check out the Next post after Nodler's reveal. It's mind boggling how delusional you are. Pac pushed his reveal, then I knew he was lying scum. You had nothing to do with anything. That lynch was mostly Pac.

Unvote

Vote 80

yeah I just don't see 80 or AVM being so obvious.. CTM has bussed so many teammates a lot of these nitwits view it as commonplace. I don't think 80 would stall -- quite the contrary I think he'd happily hammer with a little mustard on top.

LOL you are such a creep. Check out the Next post after Nodler's reveal. It's mind boggling how delusional you are. Pac pushed his reveal, then I knew he was lying scum. You had nothing to do with anything. That lynch was mostly Pac.

thank you my brother.. I wish we were masons this game.. we could talk about all these freaks behind their backs.

I don't think 80 would stall -- quite the contrary I think he'd happily hammer with a little mustard on top.

Before Nolder's lame reveal, no one had the balls to put him at L-1 while I was around or I would have killed that emo scum right then and there. Ape, come at me bro.

Archived