The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

* cracks knuckles *

ok early reads on Avengers for me are CTM, Lily, and JC.

for know I'll Vote CTM and see where that takes us.

You're stupid.

I this an ape train I see?

Vote ape

all aboard!

You're ******* stupid.

sh*t did someone slip me some candy or something?

I'm feeling hyper

You're amazingly ******* stupid.

Vote: Lily

Today is the day she leaves us day 1.

Haha... I could get behind that... I mean Lily... not the vote.

Oh yeah, that was the time I nailed you both D1 and you never gave me any credit but went on to list like 3 people.

Damned dirty ape.

Damned dirty ape.

Not the same thing. I didn't FOS them with like one post out of 458. I literally voted him the entire day and stated multiple posts his connection to Lily. Then voted Lily to start d2 for half the day until I realized we weren't lynching her or any other female on d2.

The fires are me destroying the world while you and the rest of the Avengers watch. bsssshhhhh

beyoglunda-ahsap-bina-yandi.jpg

I talked a little bit about this with myself and she wants to watch them. I haven't decided if a. I want her watching this and b. if I could watch it again.

Apparently hess is married to one of his female personalities... this is from another thread but thought it would make the best sense here.

Apparently hess is married to one of his female personalities... this is from another thread but thought it would make the best sense here.

wow, i thought maybe it was his mom instead of wife, went to find this picture, and realized his avatar was already from the movie.. i

PSYCHO.jpg

Yea, you read everyone as scum and only bump the posts that make you seem prescient.. we know the shtick

Why don't you schtick it up your faggoty a$$?

Playing nice with you are DM is making me ******* sick... I want to rip your ******* eyeballs out, stick them up your a$$, just so you get a better view of it when you go **** yourself.

Why don't you schtick it up your faggoty a$$?

Playing nice with you are DM is making me ******* sick... I want to rip your ******* eyeballs out, stick them up your a$$, just so you get a better view of it when you go **** yourself.

awww.. da wittle gaype jus had an emo meltdown on dm and now is bringing it home with him

awww.. da wittle gaype jus had an emo meltdown on dm and now is bringing it home with him

Haha... that wasn't emo, you self-important doosh... you know damn well why I'm throwing my hands up with that game. You can't account for stupid townies that lie about their vanilla roles, and don't put in any effort whatsoever, in the balance.

Archived