The Avengers Mafia Game Thread- Villians United!

Vicious89x

I think I told AVM at one point that if you had the guts to protect someone on N5, it would be me or Crusher - as you said flat out were were your town reads. I think we ended up shooting you that night. LOL

If you had protected me, while we shot you - that would have been hilarious. I think at that point we only need one more mislynch too, and then NK whoever... ftw.

Also talked us out of shooting Pac on N2, and opted to shoot Pac the night you protected me, N3. hahaha...

If you had shot at Pac N2 instead of me the town would have a victory...i was prepared to vote you early and often the next day...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I agree I still do not know you all well enough.

Leelou, don't worry...they only come in two categories...crazy or sane...the crazy players will vote anyone...the sane players will vote crazies as town and vote sane players as scum...I'll let you decide who is who...lol.

Leelou, don't worry...they only come in two categories...crazy or sane...the crazy players will vote anyone...the sane players will vote crazies as town and vote sane players as scum...I'll let you decide who is who...lol.

What am I? Other than a big, arrogant, low self-esteem, stubborn, stupid, self-centered ape suffering a bit of narcissistic rage?

It was me that originally pointed at your impatience as a Cop tell. CTM seconded. Hahahaha...

You missed my explanation. I was just messing around - I wasn't impatient. In hindsight, I can see how it looked that way, though....and that's my mistake. But I wasn't impatient.

You missed my explanation. I was just messing around - I wasn't impatient. In hindsight, I can see how it looked that way, though....and that's my mistake. But I wasn't impatient.

he didn't pick you out, he named 4 people he thought might be rolled, considering there was only 10 town, it's almost even odds one of the 4 was rolled.. Don't let him bait you..

he didn't pick you out, he named 4 people he thought might be rolled, considering there was only 10 town, it's almost even odds one of the 4 was rolled.. Don't let him bait you..

I skimmed your chat and he stated numerous times that Hess and I were masons.. he was 100% positive lol.

Haha... yeah, speaking of bait. Are you planning on sticking with Archie as your avatar? I might roll with this:

vlcsnap-2011-01-02-14h31m40s186.png

I skimmed your chat and he stated numerous times that Hess and I were masons.. he was 100% positive lol.

Honestly, if not for fear of you and hess being Masons.. I was going to suggest AVM and I claim masons when I first got pressured

or he's just a loud mouthed a-hole who likes to argue.

Nobody is contesting that... but I'm a deep Hulk, peel back the layers and you'll see there's more to me than just my temper, sharp tongue and extensive vocabulary that makes those around me feel inferior.

Archived