No Todd Haley

JetsFanNick12

1. Rex had interviewed elsewhere and didn't get hired. ***Fixed for accuracy

2. Top 5? I assume you're limiting that to just the AFC East?

3. You can make a case for Top 10, but Top 5? No. He might not be a Top 5 coach at the Harbaugh family picnic.

Fag.

Did you know that all the hires from the 2009 HC class have been fired except Rex and Schwartz.

Spags, Caldwell, Mangini, Crable, Haley, McDaniels, Mora, Morris, Slingeltary (though he was in the interim HC the season before).

Ok. no need to wallow in this. The key is to find someone who has passing play expertise. Haley was plan A...that Lee guy who signed with Buffalo was plan B. There has got to be a Plan C to Plan F. Sparano cannot bethe only guy calling plays. We need to have a balance it can't be 80/20 or else there will 9 guys in the box.

If not Haley...who else can we get? Any candidates???

LL

Ok. no need to wallow in this. The key is to find someone who has passing play expertise. Haley was plan A...that Lee guy who signed with Buffalo was plan B. There has got to be a Plan C to Plan F. Sparano cannot bethe only guy calling plays. We need to have a balance it can't be 80/20 or else there will 9 guys in the box.

LL

Plan Q

Brian DaBoll

LL

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if Moore will be staying with the team?

Tom Moore had agreed to be with team for only 2011. It appears that he is done and will NOT be returnng to the Jets. However, some GREEN ($$$$) may change his mind. However, I don't forsee him on the sidelines but instead he will be doing some film review from his hom in South Carolina.

LL

Tom Moore had agreed to be with team for only 2011. It appears that he is done and will NOT be returnng to the Jets. However, some GREEN ($$$$) may change his mind. However, I don't forsee him on the sidelines but instead he will be doing some film review from his hom in South Carolina.

LL

Gotcha. I was asking because I think he's probably got a lot more knowledge than Haley - but the results havent really paid off (except in the RZ) so, I was just curious if he was sticking around.

I was thinking Luigi more in terms of Mario, from Mario Bros, less talented brother. Put a pair of shades on that little plumber and you have our new OC!!!!

It's Tony Clifton, and that's all there is to say about that.

Yeah, Tom Moore retired and was only brought back on a 1 year consultancy because they were thinking of opening up the passing game. Now that Shotty is gone, adn with Sparano coming in I doubt they will retain Moore. Moore's presence had more to do with distrust of Schotty than it was a positive addition. Schotty was on thin ice and Moore was brought in to see if it could be fixed. It couldn't so bye bye Schotty and Moore.

At best, Moore reviews film this year for the Jets and sends in his comments to Sparano for consideration.

LL

Fag.

Did you know that all the hires from the 2009 HC class have been fired except Rex and Schwartz.

Spags, Caldwell, Mangini, Crable, Haley, McDaniels, Mora, Morris, Slingeltary (though he was in the interim HC the season before).

Only I can say that Rex is a Top 10 coach and still get accused of being negative.

Gotcha. I was asking because I think he's probably got a lot more knowledge than Haley - but the results havent really paid off (except in the RZ) so, I was just curious if he was sticking around.

Gotta hand it to Moore, the only time the offense looked functional was down near the goal line.

Gotta hand it to Moore, the only time the offense looked functional was down near the goal line.

Yep but my point was, if this dude couldnt help Sanchez, why would anyone think Haley can?

Your cold. So cold.

Dont worry, you warm my heart.

Yep but my point was, if this dude couldnt help Sanchez, why would anyone think Haley can?

Dont worry, you warm my heart.

I think the hope is that they bring in some dude who magically connects with the enigmatic young QB and turns it all around for him. A Bagger Vance, if you will.

I think the hope is that they bring in some dude who magically connects with the enigmatic young QB and turns it all around for him. A Bagger Vance, if you will.

I'm sure thats the point but why Haley? Seriously...what has he done thats impressive in this league?

Will Smith will prolly have some more time on his hands, what with the divorce, I say the jets should inquire on his availability. That and the magic poon of charlize theron.

guys! relax............you got Tony Sparano.

I heard the Dolphins are changing their name to the Orphans. Not long ago the Dolphins where a team everyone wanted to coach. Right around when Shula left. LOL Now your a bunch of orphans. Nobody wants to coach the Dolphins. LOL

Archived