Payton Manning to retire

SayNoToDMC

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Greatst ever Rob Lowe line that I use to this day: "I just look at you and laugh laugh laugh"

Jeff Megall: [Talking to Nick on the phone, late at night] Gotta go. London. It's 7 AM in the Old Empire.

Nick Naylor: When do you sleep?

Jeff Megall: [pause] Sunday.

I'll confirm with Judd Nelsons facebook and get back to you.

edit: nothing from Judd.. I'll do a quick loop of Ally Sheedys twitter and Jeff Speakmans myspace. If there's nothing on either of those I'm going to have to take this report with a grain of salt.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/rob-lowe-tweets-peyton-manning-retirement-news-colts-qb-brother-cooper-manning-article-1.1008356

According to Rob Lowe (yeah the actor), he says that his sources told him that his favorite player is retiring. WOW! That would be some news. Given the size of the contract and the blow that the Colts would take by cutting him, maybe Peyton is being responsible and giving the colts a break. He knows that a new Coach and a new OC may present problems with Peyton and all signs out of Indy point to them selecting Luck and releasing Peyton. if he truly can't play because of his neck then its best that he retire healthy and not put that neck at risk.

LL

There is no reason to doubt Rob Lowe..he has no interest in claiming falsehoods about his favorite team and player. I for one believe that where there is smoke there is fire. Irsay doesn't want to say jack SH*t about this until the GM decides on his HC. Then once the HC is selected they will move on without Peyton.

Archived