Dustin Keller's trade value.

Barton

Why would we trade Keller? Makes no sense.

It makes no sense at all. Let's trade Dustin Keller who we are happy with for a 3rd rounder. Meanwhile everyone talks about how the Jets need to improve drafting in the later rounds. So give up what we worked (Dustin in Round One) for the next Boar Hunter. Got it.

Actually the Jets were doing the Wildcat before the Fish

We didn't have to design the whole offense around it though...Teams have used the Wildcat, under different names, for a long time. My point is that Sparano has been known in the past to adapt his offensive philosophy to the talent on his roster. With more talent, which this team has, he can continue to be creative while running an offense that makes logical sense; unlike Schotty's...

We didn't have to design the whole offense around it though...Teams have used the Wildcat, under different names, for a long time. My point is that Sparano has been known in the past to adapt his offensive philosophy to the talent on his roster. With more talent, which this team has, he can continue to be creative while running an offense that makes logical sense; unlike Schotty's...

Not so sure the Jets have much better O talent then the Fish

Both QB's suck

Bush had 1086 yards for 5.0 a carry Greene had 1054 yards for 4.2 a carry

Holmes had 51 rec 654 yards Marshall had 81 rec for 1214 yards

OL both disapointing. fish had an excuse Long was IR'ed

The difference in the records are mostly because of the play calling by the Fish. They made Shotty look like Bill Walsh

Unless we're going to get crazy value for him (more than a 3rd), keep him. Bring in another TE because frankly we need it. Line Keller up out wide now & then and keep him in on 2-TE sets. He's tall, he's fast, and he blocks like Santonio Holmes. He also doesn't cut so sharply that he creates such great separation in traffic so move him away from most of the traffic. I don't know that it would work out but I'd give him some looks at least. Particularly if the WR spot opposite Holmes ends up being a rookie or a stop-gap type.

It only makes sense to keep Keller if you bring in a 6'5 265 lb TE who can block and catch. Ironically, a Fasano type.

Let Keller play roles in multiple positions. It can work, IMO.

Been saying that for awhile. They are going to have to take the 2nd TE spot a little more seriously than they have in the past.

Archived