Rex and Tanny Fan Conf Call

Maxman

Yay! My first conference call with Rex and Mike T!

THanks MIke T for being so vague about the draft...I don't know why you just won't say- WE WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DRAFT SOME BIG LINEMAN OR DBs from the SEC!

Fat a$$ projects from UMass > SEC players

Blocking Holy Cross, Fordham, Suny Albany DLet al guys who figure to work on Wall Street > Blocking Florida, Alabama, LSU, Auburn et al DL guys who will play in the NFL

Final Q - What do you wish you did differently last off season?

Rex reiterates that things need to get better, he's working on several things, he knows there are 'so many areas' that he can get better at'.

Mike - "Always try to balance talent vs. chemistry"

"Actively solicit feedback on a regular basis from the team"

Final Q - What do you wish you did differently last off season?

Rex reiterates that things need to get better, he's working on several things, he knows there are 'so many areas' that he can get better at'.

Mike - "Always try to balance talent vs. chemistry"

"Actively solicit feedback on a regular basis from the team"

Thanks for recapping, I appreciate it!

Basic Recap - Mike T takes businessman approach, says we'll evaluate and blah blah.

Rex - scares me how he had little to no understanding of the offense for the last 3 years, not exactly what I want from a head coach. Hopefully him and Tony mesh well and work together. There was an obvious disconnect between the head coach and the OC last year and that was our biggest problem. I'm not blaming Schotty necessarily, but I just don't think they worked together as much as they could have.

They were asked why the Jets safeties are so bad lol....

They said they have to get better at safety, they know this. Jim Leonhard -- sounds like Rex wants him back. He is a quick healer per Rex.

This may be the best news I've heard since Schotty got schitt-canned. Wanting Jim Leonhard back + admitting the safeties are a problem = bye bye Eric Smith.

I'm confused...is getting to listen to Tannenbaum not answer basic questions meant to be an inducement to pay for PSLs?

My PSL cost $2,500 and I am paying it over 15 years with interest. You spend more than that in one weeknight at your local strip club. Or so I have heard.

Archived