Best Available Free Agents

khesanh

Hey guys here are some of the best available Free Agents on the market grant it most of these will be re-signed by their respective teams.

Mario Williams OLB Texans

Laurent Robinson WR Cowboys

Pierre Garcon WR Indy

LaRon Landry SS Redskins

Anthony Spencer OLB/DE Cowboys

Michael Griffen SS Titans

Robert Meacham WR Saints

Brandon LLoyd WR Rams

Cory Redding DE Ravens

Desean Jackson WR Eagles

Calais Campbell De Arizona

Marshawn Lynch RB Seahawks

Dwayne Bowe WR Chiefs

Marques Colston WR Saints

Curtis Lofton LB Atlanta

Ben Grubbs G Ravens

Robert Mathis OLB/DE Colts

Carl Nicks G Saints

Matt Flynn QB Packers

Matt Forte RB Chicago

Vincent Jackson WR Chargers

FAs I like for this team:

Michael Griffin FS

Early Doucet WR

DeMetrius Bell/Eben Britton - Questions for both...they're both young and talents Ts, but one might still be a LT (and injured) while the other has been injured (and I'm not sure if he's a FA).

Chad Henne/Jason Campbell QB

Levi Brown/VernonCarey/Kareem McKenzie - Other RT options.

Dan Connor LB

John Carson TE

FAs I like for this team:

Michael Griffin FS

Early Doucet WR

DeMetrius Bell/Eben Britton - Questions for both...they're both young and talents Ts, but one might still be a LT (and injured) while the other has been injured (and I'm not sure if he's a FA).

Chad Henne/Jason Campbell QB

Levi Brown/VernonCarey/Kareem McKenzie - Other RT options.

Dan Connor LB

John Carson TE

I agree. I think the one guy you're gonna see come over with Sparano is Carey to play RT. John Carson and Michael Griffin and I'll take it.

Maybe Brandon Lloyd? Not a lockeroom problem, stretches the field and may come cheap!

He's definitely a lockerroom problem. This is the guy that was trying to grand stand to keep Orton's job so he could have a big season to get one last pay check. Openly dissed Tebow. Why you think they sent him packing the second Tebow became the starter?

Couldnt imagine him dealing with Sanchez. We'd then have 2 WR's who want to kill our QB because he cant get them the ball.

No, thank you.

He's definitely a lockerroom problem. This is the guy that was trying to grand stand to keep Orton's job so he could have a big season to get one last pay check. Openly dissed Tebow. Why you think they sent him packing the second Tebow became the starter?

Couldnt imagine him dealing with Sanchez. We'd then have 2 WR's who want to kill our QB because he cant get them the ball.

No, thank you.

Diss Sanchez all you want. But never diss Tebow.

Hey guys here are some of the best available Free Agents on the market grant it most of these will be re-signed by their respective teams.

Mario Williams OLB Texans

Laurent Robinson WR Cowboys

Pierre Garcon WR Indy

LaRon Landry SS Redskins

Michael Griffen SS Titans

Calais Campbell De Arizona

Dwayne Bowe WR Chiefs

Marques Colston WR Saints

Ben Grubbs G Ravens

Carl Nicks G Saints

Matt Flynn QB Packers

Vincent Jackson WR Chargers

If we could land 2 off this list...I'd be very very happy.

Nope. Just hypocritical.

Ha! You're too funny. Not to derail the thread, but there is nothing hypocritical about my opinion of Tebow at all. You can go back to before he was drafted, my position has always been the same and remains that way to this day.

Thread should be called, Best Available Free Agents, Jets Have No Money For.

C'mon. We can make room by cutting some more $1-3M players. If there's one thing the Jets roster needs, it's to become a little more top-heavy on the salaries. This way we can accomplish our goal of getting a dozen players with mega-deals (half of whom are badly overpaid) and 40 total scrubs. Superbowl!!

Ok, so Jason's thinking Jets could get around 17M under the cap while restructuring contract including Sanchez's, saving approximately 4M. However if they cut Sanchez 9M is saved, which would add an extra 5M equalling 22M in cap space. Er, all you have to do is start McElroy and you got approximately 22M to go get some of these guys plus the draft.

C'mon. We can make room by cutting some more $1-3M players. If there's one thing the Jets roster needs, it's to become a little more top-heavy on the salaries. This way we can accomplish our goal of getting a dozen players with mega-deals (half of whom are badly overpaid) and 40 total scrubs. Superbowl!!

The Knicks should really take notes.

So good? I wouldn't be surprised to see Texans part ways with Williams, the defense didn't really miss a beat without him and he's going to command a huge salary

I hear you on that...When put that way, I think there's less chance for Campbell than Williams. Either would be huge for this D.

What is D-Bowe's reputation in the locker room and among current and former teammates?

He'll be 28 come a couple weeks into next season.

Not saying we should try and make a big play to get him, but he does interest me. If we are going to sign another WR this offseason, which with Plax pretty much gone I would think we will, I'd really want a team guy who has respect among his team mates as someone who isn't selfish. We already have Holmes to fill that role. In reality though I do realize that is a hard quality to find amongst WR's these days.

what makes you say that brett ? because SD cheaped out on him when he deserved a decent salary ?

And even if hes worse hes a big fast target we could use unlike Santonio

Or all the drunk driving.. or the fact that he had the most pathetic football play of the year... watch the video on the link http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82434317/article/chargers-wr-jackson-says-he-never-saw-picked-pass-vs-raiders

And this is how Eric Smith gets a starting job in the NFL. Default.

Then how's about Colston if were looking for a good citizen, tall, productive, young, proven WR? The Saints can't keep him AND Brees...plus he's a Hofstra guy.

I think if you're an NFL WR free agent, your ordered list of priorities looks like this:

1. Get huge contract from one of about 25 teams.

--or--

2. Kill self

--or--

3. Sign contract to play with Mark Sanchez for Tony Sparano

Archived