NFL Network airing 2007 SB replay

CTM

anyone watching? I'm catching up on some work and watching it. Man, I can't imagine being a Patsy fan during this game. I really can't imagine a worse experience a sports fan then 18-1 w/a SB loss..

Good schadenfreude for Jets fans, at least

Also, Brady is missing a lot of passes here and it's reminding me of yesterday's game. The pressure is bad and causing a lot of his problems, but even when it's not there he's inaccurate and rushed. I don't know how you don't expect a repeat in two weeks, Brady is even more skittish these days when hit

Yep...seriously if Brady was the Giants QB yesterday the 49ers probably shut them out.

Agreed with that completely, especially after the injury. The Ravens didn't even pressure him that much yesterday, Brady came in tight and scared.. Made bad passes and bad decisions all game. I can't see him not starting off the same way in two weeks.

If I'm the OC, I'd actually treat Brady like a young un, start with some easy stuff to get him in rhythm and get his confidence up

That last drive was probably the luckiest drive that I can remember seeing, in addition to the helmet catch, Eli threw 3 balls that Pats defenders could've easily intercepted, 1 of which was thrown to directly to Asanti Samuel as if we was a wide open WR

also, the last Pats drive, Brady had 35 seconds and 3 timeouts to move 40 yards, but threw a bomb to a double covered moss, was trying to go deep again when he got sacked and by then too much time was gone. If he didn't try and get it all at once he probably could've easily hit welker underneath a few times and gotten in FG range

That last drive was probably the luckiest drive that I can remember seeing, in addition to the helmet catch, Eli threw 3 balls that Pats defenders could've easily intercepted, 1 of which was thrown to directly to Asanti Samuel as if we was a wide open WR

I just watched the drive too....Eli looks a lot better now than he did back then. That drive was beyond lucky.

The bomb to Moss was close to being caught...

I'd like to see the Giants pound them in a couple weeks.. I've never really disliked the Giants but absolutely despise the Pats.

Another SB loss and keeping the streak alive of 0 SB's since spygate is just fine by me.. plus the Giants winning it all should provide extra motivation to the Jet players next year. if they have any pride that is.

anyone watching? I'm catching up on some work and watching it. Man, I can't imagine being a Patsy fan during this game. I really can't imagine a worse experience a sports fan then 18-1 w/a SB loss..

I was there. 50 yard line, 3rd level which was like the 2nd tier in most NFL stadiums.

2 minutes from pay dirt. I had a bet in Vegas and was going to drive the 5 hours from Phoenix across the Hoover Dam to cash in and then drive home on a warmer Eastern route. Since I wasnt going to Vegas, I went I -10 East instead through a snow and ice storm. What a nightmare. If I didnt have 4 wheel drive I would have never made it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. NOW I get why Belichick left the field. That 1 second thing was some bullsh*t...

It was pretty ridiculous. The game was over and at that point NE forfeited the rest of the game which would have been totally uncontroversial with 1 second left. The only thing that would have made it better was running that play and some soon-to-be-FA getting hurt, then see how Goodell explains the importance of running that last play. Ah, what might have been.

I'd like to see the Giants pound them in a couple weeks.. I've never really disliked the Giants but absolutely despise the Pats.

Another SB loss and keeping the streak alive of 0 SB's since spygate is just fine by me.. plus the Giants winning it all should provide extra motivation to the Jet players next year. if they have any pride that is.

Maybe Rex will drive by and watch the parade.

Archived