so when will the Tigers-Phillies world series talk start up in the media?

Blackout

Probably after all the intelligent analysts are done making their predictions. All kidding aside, even with adding prince, which is just an awful contract, they're not even the top two teams in the american league. It pains me to say it, but the Rays are probably the best team in the AL; they had the best rotation in baseball last year and then added Matt Moore. This might come across as a bit of a homer pick, but the Yankees filled up their only major hole by trading for Pineda. I think Prince was a knee-jerk reaction to protecting miggy once vmart went down; Boras pulled off a magic trick after it seemed prince's interest was dying down heavily after the winter meetings. Gonna be a great year, can't wait for pitchers and catchers.

Probably after all the intelligent analysts are done making their predictions. All kidding aside, even with adding prince, which is just an awful contract, they're not even the top two teams in the american league. It pains me to say it, but the Rays are probably the best team in the AL; they had the best rotation in baseball last year and then added Matt Moore. This might come across as a bit of a homer pick, but the Yankees filled up their only major hole by trading for Pineda. I think Prince was a knee-jerk reaction to protecting miggy once vmart went down; Boras pulled off a magic trick after it seemed prince's interest was dying down heavily after the winter meetings. Gonna be a great year, can't wait for pitchers and catchers.

yankees

tigers

rangers

rays

angels

those are the top 5 teams in the AL in that order (going into the year)

yankees

tigers

rangers

rays

angels

those are the top 5 teams in the AL in that order (going into the year)

Could be, but you really think that tampa bay, with the best rotation in baseball is only 4th?? I just don't see the tigers being much different than last year with prince basically taking vmart's spot, albeit with a bit more pop. There's going to be some fallout with miggy moving back to third base; he had five errors in his fourteen games there as a tiger. Now next year is going to be a different story, with vmart healthy that is going to be a disgusting middle of the order.

Could be, but you really think that tampa bay, with the best rotation in baseball is only 4th?? I just don't see the tigers being much different than last year with prince basically taking vmart's spot, albeit with a bit more pop. There's going to be some fallout with miggy moving back to third base; he had five errors in his fourteen games there as a tiger. Now next year is going to be a different story, with vmart healthy that is going to be a disgusting middle of the order.

vicmar is a 10-25 home run a year guy (probably the lesser at Comerica)

prince is a 40 home run guy with much better OBP and slugging

wonder who will hit 3rd and who hits 4th now lol

Archived