"Imitation Mafia" Sign-up

Jetsfan80

JETNATION IMITATION MAFIA

Co-Mods: 80, Nae

Expected start date: TBD (End of BG's game)

I only need about 12-16 people for this one. For those that didn't read my idea in the Mod Queue thread, here it is:

So even though I recently ran one, I had a thought about another game. It would be a small, mostly vanilla game that could take place between two bigger games.

The one caveat? It would consist of players being instructed to imitate one other specific player, either during the entirety of the game, or switch it up and imitate a different player each day phase. The game's existence would primarily be for the lolz.

This game is designed around players who know each other, so for those who would like to sign up, remember that you need to at least be familiar with everyone else's personality. Not only is character hinting encouraged in this game, its REQUIRED.

Sign-Ups:

1. Verbal

2. BG

3. Leelou

4. Pac

5. Ape

6. JiF

7. Brett

8. Smash

9. Crusher

10. Sharrow

11. SMC

12. Hess

13. Slats

14. Vic

15. Wombat

16. JetsCode

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? I don't remember you mentioning it so it was probably subliminal.

Yea, I wasnt accusing you of poaching. just saying it was a good idea :biggrin:

I never even spelled out what I meant, but basically that people would be given roles, and there powers would be related to who they were..

i.e. Vic gets Rolled as Pac..., The town mule, who can't change his vote once its made cause he's stupid and stubborn

I modded about 5 games back in the day, till everyone got the bug.. I could use a game off, but not sure I want to follow HessStation's magnum opus

I have a 24 game I've been thinking about, as well as JN persona game, which would basically allow me to make fun of everyone in the construct of a game..

That being said, with the exotic games balance is tough and I'm a stickler for it.. so will take awhile to get comfortable with it

Yea, I wasnt accusing you of poaching. just saying it was a good idea :biggrin:

I never even spelled out what I meant, but basically that people would be given roles, and there powers would be related to who they were..

i.e. Vic gets Rolled as Pac..., The town mule, who can't change his vote once its made cause he's stupid and stubborn

I can't wait to see someone try and have a meltdown like I do.

Throwing a fit about being blind-lynched doesn't count.

Heh. No, Vic meltdown are about getting pressured. My meltdown was about the town being stupid.

Whether or not you get pressured can be fixed.

You can't fix stupid.

Sure you did ape, we'll ignore the 100x you've been convinced I was scum when I was town. No need to make the obvious broken clock reference either.

blatant lies... I'm rarely convinced you're scum but when I am it usually spells your doom.

run it before.. star wars is gonna take a month.. bank on it.

the only good thing about an early death in that game will be the break you get from mafia.. sounds like people need one but can't help themselves and continue to sign up for every game.. like me.

Archived