"Imitation Mafia" Sign-up

Jetsfan80

I'm in. No one can imitate me though, I have no personality.

"OH EMM GEE you guys, I like totally met Clay Matthews last night, butt-rape, 2 time rookie of the year, butt-rape... flowing blonde hair.... vote JIF. Don't call me Brett F4vre!!! I'm gay."

How did I do?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a genius.. just had a thought that you guys should have us create different alts for the player we've been assigned to imitate..

Pac2, BrettsBack etc... part of the fun will be trying to determine who the one imitating that player is...

kinda lame for me to just imitate someone under my own username.

I'm a genius.. just had a thought that you guys should have us create different alts for the player we've been assigned to imitate..

Pac2, BrettsBack etc... part of the fun will be trying to determine who the one imitating that player is...

kinda lame for me to just imitate someone under my own username.

Wait, so if I get assigned you for example, I have to create an ALT that would be named "DonkeyDumbBrainsAssholeCocksucker" and then impersonate you on top of it? This could work... this could definitely work.

Wait, so if I get assigned you for example, I have to create an ALT that would be named "DonkeyDumbBrainsAssholeCocksucker" and then impersonate you on top of it? This could work... this could definitely work.

no you're creating an alt for the person you're imitating.. not yourself.

Hey guys, can't play right now. My boss is going to Cairo, then Alaska, then the moon. Be back soon!

You realize if she'd just hammered JIF to begin with... then we wouldn't have to listen to all this hogwash about how he "caught" me and blah, blah, blah... I played the town into putting townies at L1 TWICE... if AVM was not in class learning how to wait tables to pay his college debt, then we'd have won and I would never have had to over-extend myself the way I did at the very, very end.

You should get Slats out of retirement and have him be me... he's my original nemesis. Not CTM.

I tried for Star Wars, but no such luck. He didn't even respond to me, but he apparently did respond to Dan, so you might have to send her on a recruiting mission. :-P

Perhaps by the time Star Wars is done he'll have dragged his a$$ back here though.

I wonder if I will know everyone well enough by the end of the Star Wars game to be able to do this....

Jif = ghey

Crusher = Fat

Ape = arrogant / insecure / hypocritical /delusional

BG = long winded

Vic = Emo

CTM = douche

SMC = blockhead

Pac = stubborn stupid mule

Jf80 = twat

those are probably the most outlandish personalities in the game, everyone else is pretty normal..

I need to drop out of this game, I don't think I'm going to have the time to play for a couple weeks.

No problem man. I suspect you won't be the only one who drops out. lol.

There's no minimum amount we need for this game to work but its understandable if few others sign-up.

So who else would like to play? I understand if a lot of people are burnt out, but we could use at least 2 more to make this work. Hess, if you're out there, I think we need ya buddy. Your personality is a must-have in this game.

Worst case scenario, give it a week or two and with no football and a little bit of a break, I'm sure people will be more than happy to jump in.

Archived