Tom Brady planning a HUGE party after the Superbowl!!!

JonEJet

http://espn.go.com/new-york/

Tom Brady is getting a little ahead of himself. At a Gillette Stadium pep rally on Sunday, Brady invited 25,000 Patriots fans to a victory party after the Super Bowl.

"I wish I could take all you guys to Indy with us," Brady said, according to ESPN Boston. "We're going down there, and we're going down there for one reason. We're going to give it our best and hopefully we have a lot more people at our party next weekend."

When asked about the statement at his press conference on Sunday night in Indianapolis, Brady said, "It was a pep rally."

"People were pretty excited," Brady said. "Certainly the players were excited, I know the 25,000 fans who were there were excited as well. It was great to see the support, we get great support home and away, hopefully we can have Patriots jerseys in the stands next Sunday night."

Is this guy overconfident, or what?

Who the f&ck does this guy think he is? In his mind they've already won the game.

Pompous jerkoff the guy is

I wish we had a QB that had the balls and skills to be able to say something like that.

he didn't say anything, he said hopefully we can have more people here next week.. What is wrong with that?

i don't get it

Nothing. Which is why I don't get when Rex gets trashed for the same type of stuff.

But the Giants and Patriots are class teams. Thye all do it. Ryan more and louder than most , but the media outrage is pretty silly. Nobody thinks they're gonna lose.

Archived