Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and this is why peeps should've known ape was scum last game for being 100% certain your claim was bs..

if I was town I would've insisted ape was scum..

Actually, that WAS 100% a scumtell I've caught Nolder on twice before. The best lies are rooted in the truth.

The near empty, incomplete Death Star, floats in space, off in the distance, surrounded by nothing. Left all alone, as a means to assure nobody will know of it's creation. A moment later, a Rebel shuttle is seen flying into the range, as it heads straight towards the Death Star. It moves quickly, heading directly towards the main docking bay, one of the few items who's construction has been completed. The shuttle gently settles down, and immediately the ramp opens down into the docking bay, and suddenly a line of the Rebel Alliances top members begin to file down the ramp, until you are standing amongst a group of 27 people, all who you believe to be fellow rebels, here to accomplish one mission... destroy the Death Star. However, that quickly changes, as rebel leader Princess Leia Organa begins to speak.

Leia: I have some news for all of you. Some of our Rebel spies have informed us, news of this mission has been leaked, and we are not here alone. Amongst us is very possibly some of the members of the Galactic Empire, here to kill us all before we can destroy this space station. Not only that, we've also been told that a bounty has been put onto the head over of every on this mission. There is no doubt plenty of people amongst us who are trying to stop us from completing this mission. We must find them before it's too late, so we can complete this mission successfully, and not allow this kind of power to ever truly be held by the Empire.

With that said, you all start to look around you, wondering which if you isn't really here to help the Rebellion. You will have to come to a consensus, and eliminate those who you think are trying to eliminate you, before they have the chance to finish the job. Only then, can you successfully carry out your mission, and destroy the Death Star.

In the meantime, you try to make yourselves all feel a little better. So, why not play with that fun furry little guy that's with you, after all, he's just so darn innocent. You were told his name is Wicket, but you know all know him better as Vicious89x.

So, I'm guessing

Vic = mod-confirmed innocent.

There's obviously a scum team, and a minimum of on SK (bounty hunter) and could be more, hence the use of the term "plenty of people".

That's it for setup speculation from me.

Dude Ewoks are little sh*theads in the movies, Wicket especially

that's not townie

Vote: Vic

LOL

Is Vic modconfirmed innocent?

Really?

Did Nolder really vote the mod-confirmed innocent?

Vote JC, as per my usual day one vote

Good question.... followed by the ol' "hey everyone I just did something I always do as a townie" thing... ahhh... Lily.

not about that, it's about Ape saying Nolder was the scummiest player ever and now Nolder leads this game off with a vote on a mod-in

He is the scummiest player ever. However, the case I used on him last game was that he was discrediting the value of D1 - THAT is a scumtell for him.

Anyway, doesn't matter - typical CTM, this is a 27 person game and you've led it off by seeding a debate about last game. ******* moron.

Just a reminder to everyone this is my last week where I can post regularly during the work week. Beginning next week, my 9-5 contributions will be limited. I mentioned this in the post-game for Avengers and/or sign-up thread.

Also...

Vote Klacko

for the lulz.

I have also changed my Avatar.

Bantha.jpg

As you can see, I have a plan for this game; and that plan is to find my way onto Crusher's back. There I will enjoy a relaxing ride to victory, while having a perfect vantage point from the high ground to see everything that's going on around me.

Just read the meter. It's a pound of bacon per click. I like my goatee.

Just a reminder to everyone this is my last week where I can post regularly during the work week. Beginning next week, my 9-5 contributions will be limited. I mentioned this in the post-game for Avengers and/or sign-up thread.

Also...

Vote Klacko

for the lulz.

You really just going to leave that one out there like low-hanging fruit?

So, I'm guessing

Vic = mod-confirmed innocent.

There's obviously a scum team, and a minimum of on SK (bounty hunter) and could be more, hence the use of the term "plenty of people".

That's it for setup speculation from me.

So I'm guessing,

you're an idiot that just pointed out the most obvious things ever.

Lazy BGmod.......

Unofficial Day 1 Vote Count:

Pac (3) - CTM, Vic, Nolder

Klecko (2) - Ape, 80

Nolder (2) - Migisi, Smash

Wombat (1) - Dan

Lily (1) - JC

JVOR (1) - AVM

AVM (1) - JVOR

CTM (1) - Pac

JiF (1) - StraightCash

JC (1) - Lily

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to lynch.

Vote Count:

AVM (1) - JVOR

CTM (1) - Pac

JiF (1) - StraightCash

JC (1) - Lily

JVOR (1) - AVM

Lily (1) - JC

Wombat (1) - Dan

Klecko (2) - Ape, 80

SMC (1) - Crusher

Ape is voting Klecko too. You suck at this.

Lazy BGmod.......

Unofficial Day 1 Vote Count:

Klecko (2) - Ape, 80

Wombat (1) - Dan

Lily (1) - JC

JVOR (1) - AVM

AVM (1) - JVOR

CTM (1) - Pac

JiF (1) - StraightCash

JC (1) - Lily

I really wish I had seen this before I went back and recount all of this crap. And watch who you're calling lazy bitch, by the end of last night I was in far from the best of moods. Between the monstrous pain in the a$$ it was doing 27 PMs and at the same time, JN being a complete bitch about it, and editing together the opening video, which youtube then proceeds to give me sh*t about, I wasted a ****load of time on getting this game going.

Chill man, I'm messing with you. You're the best mod ever.

Meh, I'm actually fine now, just busting your balls. I'll be honest though, I was in a sh*tty a$$ mood after everything was going wrong last night. The fact that youtube was giving me sh*t for using copyrighted material that was all pulled from youtube to begin with was beyond infuriating.

I really wish I had seen this before I went back and recount all of this crap. And watch who you're calling lazy bitch, by the end of last night I was in far from the best of moods. Between the monstrous pain in the a$$ it was doing 27 PMs and at the same time, JN being a complete bitch about it, and editing together the opening video, which youtube then proceeds to give me sh*t about, I wasted a ****load of time on getting this game going.

Thank you for your time. This game looks teh awesome. Vic makes such a cute furry ewok I would like to wash my nads with him. CTM mentioned the search function was an issue make a quick list of semi-specific issues and I can pass them to Max. This was not a waste of time, it will be an epic masterpiece. If you would like to use the modkill you saved for me on J80 day 1 it's ok.

Archived