Rodney Harrison just said he trusts Eli more then Brady next week

CTM

I don't understand the idea that you all have that Brady is a p-word. He's played hurt a lot. Doesn't milk the injury for the cameras (cough*favre*cough*Big Ben*cough) gets hit and keeps on playing.

Haters 'gonna hate, I guess.

I, for one, will be forever grateful that Tom E. Brady was the Patriots QB and will probably be the greatest QB to ever wear a flying Elvis helmet. Lucky, lucky me.

I feel the same about Eli.

But he's not a pussy like Brady who throws a tandrum at the refs every time he's touched and no flag is thrown.

Absolutely.. You're the one the brought acting for camera's into this though

I don't think Joe was acting on the field....just off of it.

Speaking of the Namath documentary - man, he had a great arm. Too bad his knees went so bad so fast. And, I 'gotta say, kudos to Suzie Kolber. Class act.

But he's not a pussy like Brady who throws a tandrum at the refs every time he's touched and no flag is thrown.

I didn't realize you were a Giants fan.

I think Eli is very good...has accuracy issues sometimes....but don't they all? I actually think Eli is a pretty good guy.

BTW, Brady isn't the only dude asking for flags. You all just hate him so much, you hyper-focus on it. Meh, it's alright...if he sucked, you wouldn't be hating.

BTW, Brady isn't the only dude asking for flags. You all just hate him so much, you hyper-focus on it. Meh, it's alright...if he sucked, you wouldn't be hating.

See i'll agree with you here, pretty much all QB's look for flags, sanchez does it a ton, I'm not sure where this criticism comes from

what are you even talking about... your QB's a model and married to a super model living the life of some flamboyant homosexual playboy... their whole life is about the camera's

And again, I love the Brady story.. Came out of nowhere, huge success, lunch pail type guy. If he was a Jet half these guys here would have his name tattooed on their fat pimply asses. And 75% of them would have a kid named Tom or Brady. Doesn't change the fact that he's become a giant fem

Brady hasn't been the same since he married Gisele, Garb. It looks like he lost about 30 pounds, grew out a silky mane, uses exfoliant. I just don't think his entire life is football anymore to the point that he'd cripple himself to win a title. He's got his rings, he's got abs, he's got a supermodel wife. He's 150 degrees away from where he was when he was the scrappy overachiever pissed off about being picked in the sixth round.

FWIW, I didn't hate Brady until that God-awful, self-serving piece of garbage propaganda flick aired on ESPN that basically made everyone who ever played with Brady apologize for not recognizing his future greatness. So, Drew Henson, don't you feel silly now?/ So, Lloyd Carr, don't you want to kill yourself for giving Drew Henson some of Brady's snaps?/ So, Drew Bledsoe, wouldn't you have cut yourself earlier if you knew how great Brady was?

And the coup de gras, of course, where Brady cries while reminiscing about how sad he was to have to wait until the --gasp-- sixth round to --snivel--be drafted into the NFL. Like getting drafted was as sad as the atrocities in the Sudan or some sh*t.

Brady hasn't been the same since he married Gisele, Garb. It looks like he lost about 30 pounds, grew out a silky mane, uses exfoliant. I just don't think his entire life is football anymore to the point that he'd cripple himself to win a title. He's got his rings, he's got abs, he's got a supermodel wife. He's 150 degrees away from where he was when he was the scrappy overachiever pissed off about being picked in the sixth round.

Dude Brady's got a rug.

FWIW, I didn't hate Brady until that God-awful, self-serving piece of garbage propaganda flick aired on ESPN that basically made everyone who ever played with Brady apologize for not recognizing his future greatness. So, Drew Henson, don't you feel silly now?/ So, Lloyd Carr, don't you want to kill yourself for giving Drew Henson some of Brady's snaps?/ So, Drew Bledsoe, wouldn't you have cut yourself earlier if you knew how great Brady was?

And the coup de gras, of course, where Brady cries while reminiscing about how sad he was to have to wait until the --gasp-- sixth round to --snivel--be drafted into the NFL. Like getting drafted was as sad as the atrocities in the Sudan or some sh*t.

Rodney is right Eli is the better QB, Brady is nothing but a rocking chair QB, who only plays well when given time, the Pats OL is given the green light to hold on every play. watched the retape of balt game, what a freakin joke. Ngata was held on every play.

Adam V made the Lil sissy

Rodney is right Eli is the better QB, Brady is nothing but a rocking chair QB, who only plays well when given time, the Pats OL is given the green light to hold on every play. watched the retape of balt game, what a freakin joke. Ngata was held on every play.

Adam V made the Lil sissy

I wouldn't go that far.. He's a great QB. he's just a skirt

Rodney Harrison is horrible at his job. If Peyton does indeed retire, NBC should launch Harrison through a plate glass window and give Manning his job.

Though I agree with Harrison in this case you are definitely correct. He was on WFAN the other day breaking down the Super Bowl. He was describing how everyone knows that the Giants are all about running the football. How Bradshaw is a dangerous back and Jacobs is such a load that he breaks you down physically and mentally. Said the Pats could not match up with that and unless they could stand up to the Giants running game they did not have a chance. Clearly Harrison had not watched a Giants game since 2007. Its been bombs away since then and certainly this season. Craig Carton even called him on it and told him the Giants dont run the ball anymore because the runners are not good, specifically Jacobs. His response was you didnt play the game and the stats dont matter they run with those guys. The Giants passes about 600 times this year and ran 400. I dont think you need to be a former pro to look at that and say that the team is a passing team.

Though I agree with Harrison in this case you are definitely correct. He was on WFAN the other day breaking down the Super Bowl. He was describing how everyone knows that the Giants are all about running the football. How Bradshaw is a dangerous back and Jacobs is such a load that he breaks you down physically and mentally. Said the Pats could not match up with that and unless they could stand up to the Giants running game they did not have a chance. Clearly Harrison had not watched a Giants game since 2007. Its been bombs away since then and certainly this season. Craig Carton even called him on it and told him the Giants dont run the ball anymore because the runners are not good, specifically Jacobs. His response was you didnt play the game and the stats dont matter they run with those guys. The Giants passes about 600 times this year and ran 400. I dont think you need to be a former pro to look at that and say that the team is a passing team.

Christ, that's not even semi-defensible. The only surprise, I guess, is that Carton knew it wasn't true.

think Brady is intimidated by Lewis and Ravens defense.. I've seen him wince and duck at ghosts numerous times if he's beat up a little in the game (against, Jets, Giants, Ravens). Dude's a skirt.

Eli is definitely tougher

Brady got right in Rays Rays face on a 1st down run. Then he sold out on the 4th and goal TD. Lewis speared him in the back.

Hes going to b slap the Giants on Sunday.

Brady got right in Rays Rays face on a 1st down run. Then he sold out on the 4th and goal TD. Lewis speared him in the back.

Hes going to b slap the Giants on Sunday.

LOL. Brady was skittish as hell in that game, throwing a bunch of INTs (2 called back by questionable penalties) and missed open receivers because he feared presser.

Giants front 7 will crush Cindy and Eli will prove once and for all he's better than Brady for the same reasons you Chowds claimed that Brady was better than Peyton during the early 2000s.

Eli's my guy as a Giants fan, but theres no comparison on who's a better QB over all. Clearly Shady Brady is.

Who's tougher and can still play better when taking an absolute beating? Eli, no question -- and it's not even remotely close. In fact, other than Namath I really can't name too many other QB's who can get the absolute sh*t kicked out of them and keep going uneffected like Eli can.

If the front 4 of the Giants get to Brady with any real consistency whatsoever, Eli easily outplays him.

Eli's my guy as a Giants fan, but theres no comparison on who's a better QB over all. Clearly Shady Brady is.

Who's tougher and can still play better when taking an absolute beating? Eli, no question -- and it's not even remotely close. In fact, other than Namath I really can't name too many other QB's who can get the absolute sh*t kicked out of them and keep going uneffected like Eli can.

If the front 4 of the Giants get to Brady with any real consistency whatsoever, Eli easily outplays him.

Eli > shady brady and not close

Boy, I sure hope they redo that retarded top 100 list.

You know, the one that had Matt Ryan, Tony Romo, The Rapist, and The dog killer on it, but didn't include a certain dopey looking redneck who can barely grow facial hair yet still has 2 SB MVP's...

Archived