Plax Wanted To Be A Giant NOT A Jet

JetsFan220

Burress came here for a check, which was better than the Jints were willing to pay. Unless you get paid in thank you notes and attaboys, suggest you grasp that, finally.

Jacos is however a stupid douchebag who will be hardpressed to find anyone willing to overpay for his crap next season. He is in for a very rude awakening. Would wager a small fortune he will be broke within 4 years of being out of football.It will make Tiki Barber look like Warren Buffet.

Burress came here for a check, which was better than the Jints were willing to pay. Unless you get paid in thnak you notes and attaboys, suggest you grasp that, finally.

Jacos is however a stupid douchebag who will be hardpressed to find anyone willing to overpay for his crap next season. He is in for a very rude awakening. Would wager a small fortune he will be broke within 4 years of being out of football.It will make Tiki Barber look like Warren Buffet.

I'd bring that a$$hole in to play linebacker.

Funny. We get Santonio then the Steelers go to the SB. We get Plax the following year and the Giants go to the SB.

Stay away from Peyton Manning. If we find a way to get this guy Andrew Luck will be the greatest rookie QB ever on his way to his first superbowl in just his rookie year.

I f'ing hate being a Jet fan sometimes lol.

This is pure stupidity. The Jets guaranteed him three times more money than the Giants did. That is why he signed here. If the offers were equal, he would have gone back to the team he won a Super Bowl with.

The Jets locker room was a mess. But if they want him back they will get him back. Why would the Giants bring him in? They have Hicks - Cruz - Manningham. All young and good. What would Plaxico do, help Cruz work up a backup touchdown dance?

Jacobs is one of the most gigantic assholes in all of the NFL. The thing that makes it so much more ridiculous is that he never shuts up despite being not only a backup, but a really sh*tty one at that. The guy is just awful. Anybody who listens to a single word he says is an idiot.

Agreed 100%.

But what does that make Rex?

rex_brandon_brandon-jacobs-628x343.jpg

Agreed 100%.

But what does that make Rex?

rex_brandon_brandon-jacobs-628x343.jpg

I think it's already pretty well documented Rex isn't exactly the best judge of character or offensive ability. For the love of God if he's the offensive player Rex decides to get a hard-on for this offseason I'll find him myself and slap him across the face.

Archived