If the Giants lose to Pats

Lupz27

Like I said, you don't actually think the Pats will lose...you're just playing one of your games...it's quite nauseating

I actually do. I'm just hoping I'm wrong.

This is what I go by: the Patriots do not match-up well with the Giants. Proof would be the three consecutive Pats losses to the them. "They got Hoodie's numbah..."

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you were outraged when Rex was making these statements X 10 towards the Giants I assume?

Again, theres a difference between a few players taking shots who have been singled out and routinely criticized by an opposing coach, then there is with a coach making constant, unprovoked attacks on another teams players. We can disagree, but it's really not that hard to see I don't think.

I'm sorry, when the players constantly say leading up to the Jets' game "they like to talk, but we do our talking on the field", and then turn around and EVERY GAME AFTER THAT do nothing but talk sh*t before the game, they're hypocrites. It doesn't matter what Rex said about them. Those players haven't shut up. They were talking sh*t about the Falcons offensive line, guaranteed a win against the Packers, and now saying stuff like "we're going to win this game" to the Patriots. Again, I don't really care what they say about Rex, but when they try to claim they don't talk trash, they're not even close to being honest because that's all they've done for the last month and a half.

I havent met a pat fan up here that thinks they are going to lose this game with wonder bra at QB. They are the luckiest team evah. maybe i will bet $$ on them on money line. even sterling moore wont watch play of evans drop, cause in his words "i was beaten badly and knew i would be goat if he makes EZ catch"

What writer will be the first to write the story stating the Giants lost focus on the game, were more concerned about trashing the Jets?

It seems everyother article has a Giant player either blantently throwing digs at the Jets, or throwing subtle hints towards a Jets dig.

I don't hear anything from our real rivals the Pats, they are more concerned with the Giants. Maybe the Giants should be more concerned with the Pats, and forget about the Jets.

I hope the Pats Destroy the Giants.

I've always believed in the notion of "to the victor goes the spoils" so I have no problem with trash talking after the fact, so Rolle, Tuck, and Jacobs have every right to rub it on on the Jets and fat-mouth Rex.

As to claiming to be "classy," I've never heard than term used for those 3. Jacobs is a bona fide ahole hated by most Giant fans anyway. Rolle hasn't been there long enough and Tuck is golden.

Have you and your boy picked a place to stand for the parade yet? I still stand in awe of your fatherly greatness. 5 sperm hit pay dirt and Im too ******* stupid to make even one a Giants fan. I suck

Most of this bullsh*t it just like most of the bullsh*t that they pull on Rex. They answer the questions which are asked ad naseum and then the answers are taken out of context and put in the headlines. If you read what is actually said it is rarely bad. This is the most boring week in football and I'm glad the Jets are relevant enough to be asked about.

Rex put a bullseye on the Jets- now he has to live with it and so do Jets fans because of it.

So? I don't know about the rest of you, but I can take it.

I'm sorry, when the players constantly say leading up to the Jets' game "they like to talk, but we do our talking on the field", and then turn around and EVERY GAME AFTER THAT do nothing but talk sh*t before the game, they're hypocrites. It doesn't matter what Rex said about them. Those players haven't shut up. They were talking sh*t about the Falcons offensive line, guaranteed a win against the Packers, and now saying stuff like "we're going to win this game" to the Patriots. Again, I don't really care what they say about Rex, but when they try to claim they don't talk trash, they're not even close to being honest because that's all they've done for the last month and a half.

SO WHAT? Why does it matter if the Giants are hypocrites or not? Why does it matter? It doesnt. But Jets fans get sand in their vagina over every little f#cking thing that is said about their poor little Jets. Grow up and take it like a man. Giants can do all the talking they want. They beat us. Got that? They beat us and now sh!t talk us. Thats what youre supposed to f#cking do. Not sh1t talk before. After.

Giants and Pats earned the right to sh1t talk us. Jets havent earned d1ck.

SO WHAT? Why does it matter if the Giants are hypocrites or not? Why does it matter? It doesnt. But Jets fans get sand in their vagina over every little f#cking thing that is said about their poor little Jets. Grow up and take it like a man. Giants can do all the talking they want. They beat us. Got that? They beat us and now sh!t talk us. Thats what youre supposed to f#cking do. Not sh1t talk before. After.

Giants and Pats earned the right to sh1t talk us. Jets havent earned d1ck.

How true, am rootin for a blowout for Gints, would luv to see Cindy's legacy get a sheetstain

Roethlisberger raping chicks, and Harrison taking cheap shots. Yeah. Real class.

I'm with yah! I despise the Steelers more than any team in the NFL. Rapistberger, Harrison... and Tomlin oozes slime. To hell with all of 'em. Go Bengals! ;)

I've upset longtime diehard BIG BLUE fan, Mike85...

your love for your Midgets is quite transparent, my friend

Lol...Not upset dude.

Just think that people like yourself who wish for life altering injuries to occur to athletes must have some sort of serious mental problem.

But yeah about the "midgets" since you brought it up.... where are the gonna be this Sunday? Just refresh my memory please.

The Jets deserve any trashing they get. Our big mouth coach makes stupid guarantees, our players act like thugs and divas and both the Patsies and 'ants beat us on the way to the Super Bowl.

I've been a Jets fan through a lot of sh*tty seasons, but this one really pissed me off.

Not fair about the players. Really only two thugs in Holmes an Plex.

Archived