So the Giants say the Jets talk too much

BroadwayJ667

Perhaps this is why my level of hatred for the Giants has reached an all time high, but the hypocricy from the giants players has gotten too much. They all complain that the Jets talk too much, yet all I recall the Jets saying is how good they are. On the other side the Giants take it to a childish level, because when they talk they insult the other team.

Wait, What? NYGiants.com: ‘The Giants Are Super Bowl Champions’

giantscom.jpg?w=300

A screen grab of NYGiants.com via google cache.

Filed under

BOSTON (CBS) – The New York Giants web staff committed a major gaffe on Saturday and may have given the Patriots some bulletin board material for the Super Bowl.

On Saturday, NYGiants.com posted an ad on their website declaring the Giants Super Bowl Champions.

The ad also contained a link to buy championship merchandise.

Someone eventually noticed the error and took down the ad.

If you try to see the page now, you’ll be redirected to Giants homepage instead after getting a “Page Not Found” error.

Many Giants fans expressed via Twitter and Facebook they were worried the Giants were jinxing the game by declaring victory too soon.

Patriots fans sure hope so.

Wait, What? NYGiants.com: ‘The Giants Are Super Bowl Champions’

giantscom.jpg?w=300

A screen grab of NYGiants.com via google cache.

Filed under

BOSTON (CBS) – The New York Giants web staff committed a major gaffe on Saturday and may have given the Patriots some bulletin board material for the Super Bowl.

On Saturday, NYGiants.com posted an ad on their website declaring the Giants Super Bowl Champions.

The ad also contained a link to buy championship merchandise.

Someone eventually noticed the error and took down the ad.

If you try to see the page now, you’ll be redirected to Giants homepage instead after getting a “Page Not Found” error.

Many Giants fans expressed via Twitter and Facebook they were worried the Giants were jinxing the game by declaring victory too soon.

Patriots fans sure hope so.

HAHAHA.....The Ginas pulled a "Ryan"

This is nothing new, the Giants' players have been talking far more sh*t than the Jets' players ever have for years now. The difference is that the Jets' head coach joins in, while the Giants' head coach does not, and since that's not "the norm", the Jets catch more crap for it. Fact is, guys like Jacobs, Tuck, and Rolle are some of the most obnoxious sh*t-talkers / endlessly whiny bitches in the league, dependent on the outcome of each game.

This is nothing new, the Giants' players have been talking far more sh*t than the Jets' players ever have for years now. The difference is that the Jets' head coach joins in, while the Giants' head coach does not, and since that's not "the norm", the Jets catch more crap for it. Fact is, guys like Jacobs, Tuck, and Rolle are some of the most obnoxious sh*t-talkers / endlessly whiny bitches in the league, dependent on the outcome of each game.

Thats pretty much it in a nutshell. The Jets trash talk comes from the top. The Giants comes from the bottom. There is a big difference in perception when that happens. Very few of the Jets players really talk trash. Many of them seemed upset with Rex after the Giants game for talking as much as he did since they felt it fired the Giants up, which, in hindsight,it clearly did. Really the only Jets players who talk are Revis, who only talks about specific players he will match up against, Cromartie, and occassionally Scott, who nobody takes serious anyway because he is not anywhere near the talent someone like Revis is.

I actually hate the Ginas more than the Jests, but as far as ignorant trash talking MFers go, I'd say it was pretty close.

Though I do agree with the OP....Rex takes it to a whole new level. I wonder if Woody has sat him down yet and explained the 'problem' in terms Rex can understand..?

If not, I would suggest one final approach, and just tell Rex "STFU and just coach..!"

Archived