Should I bet my brother the Pats fan?

BwanaZulia

As some of you know, my Brother lives in MA and is a Pats fan (sucko) with the rest of my family up there.

Last year, during the first Pats game, we made the bet that the loser of the first game (in NE) would have to wear the hat of the winner to the second game (in NY).

Obviously I lost and ended up wearing a nice Patriots hat to the game last year when he came down to watch it with me. I have a nice photo of it if any is interested.

So, now here we are again. The Jets suck. The Pats are still the Pats and he is coming down for the MNF game (last ever).

Do I bet him something this year? Try to make him wear a Jets hat or just keep it simple (beer)?

What say?

BZ

Alergic to Lobster, but the wife would be happy.

I was thinking:

1) The Hat Thing

2) Beers at the game

3) Bring something special to the tailgate (food/alc)

BZ

Go with #1 because I really think the Jets will win this week, call it a hunch or simply wanting to turn the patsies into a .500 club headed for years of mediocrity.

Alergic to Lobster, but the wife would be happy.

I was thinking:

1) The Hat Thing

2) Beers at the game

3) Bring something special to the tailgate (food/alc)

BZ

Jake...Make him wear one of your Jets jerseys to the game and YES..bet him w/points :wink:

BTW: Is there going to be a JetNation tailgate for the MNF game?

My buddy who I always tailgate with is going to be in China, so I need a place to hang with my brother.

BZ

We will be rocking in 16G, although rocking is not a good way to describe the last few tailgates as everyone is deeply depressed. :(

As some of you know, my Brother lives in MA and is a Pats fan (sucko) with the rest of my family up there.

Last year, during the first Pats game, we made the bet that the loser of the first game (in NE) would have to wear the hat of the winner to the second game (in NY).

Obviously I lost and ended up wearing a nice Patriots hat to the game last year when he came down to watch it with me. I have a nice photo of it if any is interested.

So, now here we are again. The Jets suck. The Pats are still the Pats and he is coming down for the MNF game (last ever).

Do I bet him something this year? Try to make him wear a Jets hat or just keep it simple (beer)?

What say?

BZ

BZ, what did Hermy tell you to do? :wink:

Archived