Classless pats cut Underwood night b4 SB

afosomf

I wonder how thus resonates in the locker room. Unless the guy was a total POS, I can't imagine his teammates will feel to good about laying it on the line for Mother Country tomorrow. Players need to delude themselves into thinking that their team bond is sacred going into a game like this and that their organization is at least a little bit grateful for their sacrifices through a long season. This might be a really nasty eye opener for them. A distraction, at least.

I wonder how thus resonates in the locker room. Unless the guy was a total POS, I can't imagine his teammates will feel to good about laying it on the line for Mother Country tomorrow. Players need to delude themselves into thinking that their team bond is sacred going into a game like this and that their organization is at least a little bit grateful for their sacrifices through a long season. This might be a really nasty eye opener for them. A distraction, at least.

I dont believe in Karma, but them losing preferbly in blowout fashion may get me to believe in it

No chance. Underwood's a real humble dude, smart kid, 'yes sir, no sir' personality. Always well liked where ever he went.

That's really awful then. I hope Gronkowski thinks of this dude as he limps by his locker on the way to get a Cortisone shot tomorrow and realizes that he'll get rag-dolled onto the street at some point, too. I can't imagine that the night before the Super Bowl would be the time to remind your players that it's a business.

That's really awful then. I hope Gronkowski thinks of this dude as he limps by his locker on the way to get a Cortisone shot tomorrow and realizes that he'll get rag-dolled onto the street at some point, too. I can't imagine that the night before the Super Bowl would be the time to remind your players that it's a business.

The funny part is that they did it do they could bring Silvestro up. Guess he didn't wanna piss off RU too much.

Hey, it's a tough game, for tough guys.

Underwood understands that.....even if you don't.

Sometimes moves have to be made to help the team, and in the biggest game of the season, that's especially true.

TU wasn't going to play anyway....You DO understand that, don't you..? I'm sure he did..! So he gets a free ticket to watch the game, and an opportunity to come back next season. Big freakin' deal.

In case nobody clued you people from NY in.....Ocho is going to play the game of his life...finally....and help the Pats cruise. Also, look for big Vince Wilfork, coming out of the backfield, to catch the game winning TD pass in the Pats biggest wrinkle play of the evening.

This one's going to get ugly early, as the Patriots lay the second biggest embarassment of all time on the City of NY......The first being the hiring of Rex Ryan as coach of the Jets.

Speaking of whom, I see is down in Indy for the game. Probably networking, after the disasterous season :blowup: he pulled off this year, and expecting the end is near. Proclaiming Bill B is probably "the greatest coach of all time".....Way to kiss rump, Rex, but too late.... You shoulda kissed his rings when you had the chance...! :sign0151:

Hey, it's a tough game, for tough guys.

Underwood understands that.....even if you don't.

Sometimes moves have to be made to help the team, and in the biggest game of the season, that's especially true.

TU wasn't going to play anyway....You DO understand that, don't you..? I'm sure he did..! So he gets a free ticket to watch the game, and an opportunity to come back next season. Big freakin' deal.

In case nobody clued you people from NY in.....Ocho is going to play the game of his life...finally....and help the Pats cruise. Also, look for big Vince Wilfork, coming out of the backfield, to catch the game winning TD pass in the Pats biggest wrinkle play of the evening.

This one's going to get ugly early, as the Patriots lay the second biggest embarassment of all time on the City of NY......The first being the hiring of Rex Ryan as coach of the Jets.

Speaking of whom, I see is down in Indy for the game. Probably networking, after the disasterous season :blowup: he pulled off this year, and expecting the end is near. Proclaiming Bill B is probably "the greatest coach of all time".....Way to kiss rump, Rex, but too late.... You shoulda kissed his rings when you had the chance...! :sign0151:

Ya know what the sad thing is?? Not that you believe this, but that you wrote it, reread it and still thought it was clever enough to hit that submit button.

Ya know what the sad thing is?? Not that you believe this, but that you wrote it, reread it and still thought it was clever enough to hit that submit button.

Actually, the really sad thing is that you fans believed The Round Mound of Sound.....and thought your team was going to the SB...!

I tried to alert the fans over on the real Jets' Forum early this past season that their wasn't going to be any AFC East title in the Jets future, any time soon. In 2010, i said, the Jets lost the Division by three games, and comparing the additions and subtractions to both teams' roster, they could figure on sliding backwards from that 3 game difference..! I was derided as an idiot, of course.

How'd all thst work out...?

LOL

How will the Pats go on without Teak?

any explanation ? was he late for a meeting ? are they promoting a guy from the PS as a surprise on the ginas ?

did they sign farve ?

Yes, they promoted Silvestro from the PS. Speculation is Silvestro can fulfill Gronk's role on Special Teams.

Archived