I'm sad...

Garb

good luck seriously

who knows, you only have about 3 years left with the one man team at QB so, with any luck, your patriots might be able to win their first ever untainted superbowl and break their 52 year streak of ineptitude without the aid of cheating

Sadness comes and goes. History does not.From this day foward, the history clearly shows the Pats* could not beat the NYG in the big game and because of this have been knocked down a few pegs and replaced by the NYG in the echelon of great teams.

Steelers

Cowboys

Niners

Giants

Dolphins

Raiders

NEP* ??

Ah, there are the Jets fans I love. LOL!

I think a healthy Gronk would have helped, but the better team won. Giants are the Kings of the NFL world....and I guarantee Brandon Jacobs will say they are the Kings of New York.

I'm proud of my team though. They came up short....but with what I saw in the secondary all year...and to come together the way they did....very cool to watch.

Still think Osi shoudl have been the MVP. That hit on Brady (he was lights out before it) was teh turning point of the game.

Could be worse, I suppose. I could be a Jets fan. ;)

I think a healthy Gronk would have helped, but the better team won. Giants are the Kings of the NFL world....and I guarantee Brandon Jacobs will say they are the Kings of New York.

I'm proud of my team though. They came up short....but with what I saw in the secondary all year...and to come together the way they did....very cool to watch.

Still think Osi shoudl have been the MVP. That hit on Brady (he was lights out before it) was teh turning point of the game.

and we both posted this same thought at the exact same time

Garb said: Could be worse, I suppose. I could be a Jets fan.

If you were a Jets fan you would be mad, not sad.

you forgot the ;)

This one doesn't sting the way that last one did, but I still refuse to watch a replay of the game. The BF taped the game. He is under strict orders to erase that #@$! thing by the time I get home from work tonight. LOL!

...but go ahead, blast the resident Pats fan. I'm here to take my beating. I may be a b*tch sometimes, but I'm no coward. Go ahead....

It sucks losing the Super Bowl... A feeling I've never had a chance to experience. The wife is still upset today over it. Very silent last night around my house.

But, this wasnt a great team. Defense was suspect all season. The Pats normally make big plays when it counts, but couldnt pull it off last night. Welker and Brady were human.

At least you werent a homer all season blindly looking past the flaws and issues with the team. You saw what they were all season. For that I commend you.

And keep your head high... At least you're not a UMass alum that has to deal with the fact 1,500 morons were white rioting last night. Thats more embarrassing than losing a game.

you forgot the ;)

This one doesn't sting the way that last one did, but I still refuse to watch a replay of the game. The BF taped the game. He is under strict orders to erase that #@$! thing by the time I get home from work tonight. LOL!

The wife deleted all programs that we had saved on TiVo over the last few weeks. And quite angrily too!

...but go ahead, blast the resident Pats fan. I'm here to take my beating. I may be a b*tch sometimes, but I'm no coward. Go ahead....

Hey...if Welker comes up with the catch (and in my opinion that would have been some catch to make)...I don't think the Giants win IMO.....

If Gronkowski plays, you win.

It sucks losing the Super Bowl... A feeling I've never had a chance to experience. The wife is still upset today over it. Very silent last night around my house.

But, this wasnt a great team. Defense was suspect all season. The Pats normally make big plays when it counts, but couldnt pull it off last night. Welker and Brady were human.

At least you werent a homer all season blindly looking past the flaws and issues with the team. You saw what they were all season. For that I commend you.

And keep your head high... At least you're not a UMass alum that has to deal with the fact 1,500 morons were white rioting last night. Thats more embarrassing than losing a game.

This is what I don't get. James Idi-whatever says "zoo-mass" in his intro....Victor Cruz does a public service announcment of sorts imploring Umass students to not riot....I mean, how bad is the student body there anyway?

Beanpot tonight. Go Huskies!? LOL!

Hey...if Welker comes up with the catch (and in my opinion that would have been some catch to make)...I don't think the Giants win IMO.....

Thing is, 9 out of 10 times, he makes that catch. It was over-thrown, but usually if it hits his hands, he catches it.

The forced fumbles and the inability to recover them bugs me more.

Or your basement could flood.

Thing is, 9 out of 10 times, he makes that catch. It was over-thrown, but usually if it hits his hands, he catches it.

I agree...at least you made it there.....be happy and its not the end of the world...

The turning point of the game was the safety on Brady's first pass of the game.

Also, Gronk is slow as molasses - so him losing some "burst" didn't matter much. I actually think, if you re-watch the game, you'll see that the Giants D did a fantastic job of consistently bumping Gronk at the line of scrimmage... doing what they could to knock him out of his routes, and disrupt timing. They also doubled him for much of the game.

BUT I don't want to take the built-in excuse away from you... Gronk was hurt, he played the whole game and looked fine run blocking, but he was hurt. Ballard and Beckum, both TE's that are usually involved in the Giants passing game, were hurt too.... but they actually left the game.

This is what I don't get. James Idi-whatever says "zoo-mass" in his intro....Victor Cruz does a public service announcment of sorts imploring Umass students to not riot....I mean, how bad is the student body there anyway?

But that's just the way Boston is.

Even when you guys win a title, some one is always killed. It's crazy. You guys win a championship and the streets turn into a war zone.

I'd be curious how much yards after contatct the Giants racked up too... it looked as though on every play the Pats were standing up the Giants ball carriers and trying to rip the ball out, rather than tackling... and it some cases, it led to missed tackles and extra yardage for the G-men.

I'd be curious how much yards after contatct the Giants racked up too... it looked as though on every play the Pats were standing up the Giants ball carriers and trying to rip the ball out, rather than tackling... and it some cases, it led to missed tackles and extra yardage for the G-men.

Good point.

During the SB party, my friends & I kept on screaming "Get down! Get down!" because it was obvious what the Pats were trying to do. It was infuriating because both Cruz's and Nick's fumbles happened after they had already moved the chains. Bradshaw has butter fingers anyway.

Even when you guys win a title, some one is always killed. It's crazy. You guys win a championship and the streets turn into a war zone.

Umass is in western mass. It's way closer to Hartford, CT or even Albany NY, than Boston. Boston was fine....Amherst no so much. A woman at work has a son that is a freshman there. Said the riots were in the high tower dorms....freshmen dorms. Kids from everywhere. Where are the RA's and how many kegs can you sneak into that place? Jeebers.

Good point.

During the SB party, my friends & I kept on screaming "Get down! Get down!" because it was obvious what the Pats were trying to do. It was infuriating because both Cruz's and Nick's fumbles happened after they had already moved the chains. Bradshaw has butter fingers anyway.

I know everyone is dogging Brady and Welker today, but imo Bradshaw was the worst player on the field last night. He wasn't following his blockers for most of the game and instead cutting-back to try to break off big runs and there was nothing there, he lacked burst, and the yardage totals he did amass came on plays where he hit the holes he was supposed to, if he'd done that all game he probably would have been MVP, instead he looked like a selfish dope, especially on that TD run - he was supposed to kneel, but it was quite obvious he wanted to score the TD - his momentum did not carry him in. He played selfish. Could have cost his team a championship.

You know, it's funny. I was in midtown watching the game last night, and was leaving a friend's apartment with another friend of mine who's also a Jets fan. And we were laughing about how the two of us should try to flip a car or at least maybe rock one back and forth a bit.

The idea seemed pretty ridiculous. Why does that happen?

I know everyone is dogging Brady and Welker today, but imo Bradshaw was the worst player on the field last night. He wasn't following his blockers for most of the game and instead cutting-back to try to break off big runs and there was nothing there, he lacked burst, and the yardage totals he did amass came on plays where he hit the holes he was supposed to, if he'd done that all game he probably would have been MVP, instead he looked like a selfish dope, especially on that TD run - he was supposed to kneel, but it was quite obvious he wanted to score the TD - his momentum did not carry him in. He played selfish. Could have cost his team a championship.

Do you know how many idiot kickers have missed key kicks? or snaps dropped ala Romo? you dont give up winning score when u are leading. If game was tied then fine let them score

The Southwest Living area is designed poorly. Combine that with the reputation that area has for partying and acting like its Animal House. Add in fans from NY and Massachusetts= dumbass college kids acting like morons. Too many kids grouped in 1 area will always lead to problems.

Im proud of the police. They reacted after 15 minutes before fights could break out, before any of the morons could break anything or set anything on fire. Arrested 16 students who will now face expulsion. And the University once again gets a black eye... which Im sure the student newspaper will excuse away with "thats how college students act" without any proof that any other college or university acted that way. And Im sure we'll get some bleeding heart stories about the poor kids who were only out to have fun and now their life is over because they got arrested and expelled and how everyone deserves another chance and they shouldnt be held accountable for their actions.

Archived