I'm sad...

Garb

Umass is in western mass. It's way closer to Hartford, CT or even Albany NY, than Boston. Boston was fine....Amherst no so much. A woman at work has a son that is a freshman there. Said the riots were in the high tower dorms....freshmen dorms. Kids from everywhere. Where are the RA's and how many kegs can you sneak into that place? Jeebers.

Very easy. Lots of doors with alarms that are worthless. I snuck in plenty of illegal stuff when I lived there. Biggest problem is you have all the assh0les living in one area of campus.

UMass riots over anything. They rioted when Bin Laden was killed.

I'd be curious how much yards after contatct the Giants racked up too... it looked as though on every play the Pats were standing up the Giants ball carriers and trying to rip the ball out, rather than tackling... and it some cases, it led to missed tackles and extra yardage for the G-men.

It worked twice too. Unfortunately for them the Giants got both back

...but go ahead, blast the resident Pats fan. I'm here to take my beating. I may be a b*tch sometimes, but I'm no coward. Go ahead....

I dont think you need to do one of these. You werent guaranteeing the victory like some of your brethren.

Will say, I really dont feel bad or have any sympathy. I was watching the game at a Chowds house last night and he was all quiet after the game. Standing alone, talking about how bad this sucked yadayada. I was thinking, dude, you aint got an F'ing clue. lol.

On the ZooMass video

idiot kids. I swear they need to up the drinking age. like Lil Bit said, these freakin' morons rioted when Bin Laden was killed.....could you imagine what it was like when Umass was in the final four some years back?

Again, however, the Amherst campus is a long way from Boston. Don't lump a group of idiots kids with the quiet, sad streets of Boston....minus the squeel of delight of some NY fans watching behind enemy lines.

...but go ahead, blast the resident Pats fan. I'm here to take my beating. I may be a b*tch sometimes, but I'm no coward. Go ahead....

Hey Garb - good job taking your lumps so to speak. I understand your pain. Don't feel bad for you at all but I know the pain well. :)

idiot kids. I swear they need to up the drinking age. like Lil Bit said, these freakin' morons rioted when Bin Laden was killed.....could you imagine what it was like when Umass was in the final four some years back?

Again, however, the Amherst campus is a long way from Boston. Don't lump a group of idiots kids with the quiet, sad streets of Boston....minus the squeel of delight of some NY fans watching behind enemy lines.

I was at UMass for the Final Four, but I dont really remember it...

I lived off campus then and was far away from the school and Downtown Amherst where they had shut down the main road to let the students act up after the game.

Since then the morons act out anytime something big happens in sports. Except hockey. They didnt give a sh!t the Bruins won!

Love it! Ever have a loster tail pastry? DELIGHTFUL! cake-boss-pastry-lobster-tails-329.jpg

First I find out Garb has a boyfriend! (what was all that one-in-a-million talk?) and Now I find out she calls these things "Lobster Tail Pastries"? I'ts a goddam Sfogiatelle! How can a woman named Theresa not be Italian! And to think I loved her once. Secretly. Even Desparately. Of course I feel desparate most of the time, so don't get all full of yourself. On a positive note, good deal showing up and taking your lumps. I was actually hoping S. Ellis could go out with the trophy in his hands just once. Then Belly cut the kid two days b4 Superbowl and I couldn't stomach that. So, Karma's a bitch. I guess.

Guess what Theresa-every single one of us would gladly trade your Patriots fan unhappiness for with what we Jets fans have all been feeling since, say oh, sometime in October

Speak for yourself lol. I Broke a hand over losing the Championship Game...I cant fathom what it feels like to watch a lead get ripped away from you at the end of a Super Bowl because you have a 5'9 midget at WR who choked when it mattered :biggrin:

First I find out Garb has a boyfriend! (what was all that one-in-a-million talk?) and Now I find out she calls these things "Lobster Tail Pastries"? I'ts a goddam Sfogiatelle! How can a woman named Theresa not be Italian! And to think I loved her once. Secretly. Even Desparately. Of course I feel desparate most of the time, so don't get all full of yourself. On a positive note, good deal showing up and taking your lumps. I was actually hoping S. Ellis could go out with the trophy in his hands just once. Then Belly cut the kid two days b4 Superbowl and I couldn't stomach that. So, Karma's a bitch. I guess.

In my world, a sfogiatelle is ricotta filled, Lobster tails (longer) are cream or custard filled. sfogliatelle.png

Anyway, I agree, you can't cut Undersood two seconds before the superbowl and not think Karma won't bite you in the a@@. Said as much 'round the time the announcement came out. KNEW for sure they were going to lose right then and there.

Anyway, enjoy the parade today.

In my world, a sfogiatelle is ricotta filled, Lobster tails (longer) are cream or custard filled. sfogliatelle.png

Anyway, I agree, you can't cut Undersood two seconds before the superbowl and not think Karma won't bite you in the a@@. Said as much 'round the time the announcement came out. KNEW for sure they were going to lose right then and there.

Anyway, enjoy the parade today.

Ahhh, so what your saying is, the lobster tail is a similar, but internally different pastry which portends to be the classic Sfogliatelle, but is actually a cream puff. A hybrid. sort of like a Labradoodle. I'm sorry, Ms. Garbanza, but in my world, there is no room for labradoodle pastries. Therefore I vehemently deny the validity of the Lobster Tail (excepting of course, when it is attached to an actual crustacean). And as for enjoying the parade today--that's just mean. I instantly feel pity for your top secret boyfriend. Poor George Glass obviously has no idea he's in for a lifetime of black-hearted digs and bastardized pastries.

Archived