Figure this out and you will impress me

Fred Jetstone

Here's a little puzzle for wannabe Bollysteins. If you do it you will be declared a genius...or at least an idiot savant.

http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

RULES IN ENGLISH:

You have to get all people over the river. The game starts when you press the blue button on the first page. You can move over river by pressing the little red button. Choose the person by clicking on them.

- Only 2 people fits to the raft which goes over the river at one time

- You cannot leave Dad with the girls without Mum being there also

- You cannot leave Mum with the boys without Dad being there also

- The Thief cannot be left with any family members without the police man

- Only Dad, Mum and Police can drive over the river

Take the cop & the theif over first..you can leave him alone...take the cop back and grabboy #1.. bring him over...take the cop and the theif back to the other side., leave the boy..father & mother go...leave the dad

Ive got myself confused now...All I know is they cheered when they were all on the other side and the blue button showed to play again.

Over(O) - Police(P) Thief(T)

Back(B) - P

O - P Dad(D)

B - D

O - D Boy(B)

B - D

O - DB

B - D

O - D Mom(M)

B - M

O - M Girl(G)

B - PT

O - PG

B - P

O - PT

Hip-Hip! Hooray!

This doesn't work. You can't send dad over and leave the boys with their horrible mother.

I have everyone over except one girl...

but i cant leave the girls with the abusive dad...

ONE GIRL LEFT HOW TO WIN PLZ TELL

all I remember was taking the cop and the theif back over to win both times I did it.They were also the first pair I moved over.

The cop is key.

I have everyone over except one girl...

but i cant leave the girls with the abusive dad...

ONE GIRL LEFT HOW TO WIN PLZ TELL

send the police and thief over to the girl's side - let the police bring the girl to her mom. then go back for the thief.

there are 3 keys - split the mom/daughters & dad/sons up; use the police/thief together to move the boat from one side to the other when you need to (leave them on the other side, use mom or dad to get the boat to the other side); leave the thief alone at the beginning (on the far side) and the end (on the near side) while the police transports a boy or a girl.

Archived