Is this rock bottom as a franchise?

Matt39

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll promise to give you a worthy rebutt when you get over 200 posts. Something tells me you're just a temp here.

Tell giants.com to fix their lost password function and then maybe =\

But for now you guys are stuck with a diehard Giant, Jet liking fan such as myself.

Tell giants.com to fix their lost password function and then maybe =\

But for now you guys are stuck with a diehard Giant, Jet liking fan such as myself.

I have a place FULL of Giant fans for you to check out.

www.Jetsinsider.com

P.S. you have 137 post to go before I take you seriously and welcome you to the forumz. Sorry, but its my assholeness, it comes quite naturally actually.

Actually, I have a place FULL of Giant fans for you to check out.

www.Jetsinsider.com

P.S. you have 137 post to go before I take you seriously and welcome you to the forumz. Sorry for my assholeness, it comes quite naturally actually.

Not a prob.

At least in your case you still have 137 posts to figure out how to discredit what I said. :biggrin:

The Giants had a tougher schedule than the Jets, but not by much. Giants SOS was .520 to the Jets .500. The Giants also had a better SOV at .465 to .398. The Giants only beat 1 team with a winning record (Pats) and the Jets didn't beat any, but neither did the Pats.

Wait so mid-year when EY was whining about how we had beaten "no one", but combined, both Superbowl teams had the same amount of regular season wins against plus .500 teams? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! No offense EY but in your face dudeeeeeeeee

Curious...do you leave your home and have Giants fans waiting to point and laugh at you? Do you get ridiculed in the streets because you are a Jets fan? Are scared to show your face in public because the Jets are such an embarrassment?

I can see it now: Smash wakes up, brew's himself a cup of Joe, walks out for the morning paper and there he is - the awful Giants neighbor, waiting for you, decked out in Giants gear screaming at you - HAHAHAHAAHAHA good morning stupid Jets fan! Your team is the laughing stock because they went 8-8. How can you even show your face in public? You should be ashamed or yourself and the team you have no control over. Go back in your house and dont come out until you win the SB. Loser. Your fat head coach says things that dont neccessarily reflect your opinion but since you a Jets fan, your a dumb a$$ too. Holmes, Holmes? Hahahahahaha. Nice job signing him. All your fault. Sanchez??? Sanchez??? You draft that guy 5th overall, dumbass, all your fault. Now ME, ME, on the other hand. I'm a champion. I've got dignity because I root for a winner. So go back inside loser Jets fan. Your life sucks.

Why does every thing you say have to be a smart a$$ and sarcastic remark ? if you didnt have a lot of friends growing up who discussed sports morning noon and night and played as well maybe you just dont understand the rivalry.

Growing up with a lot of friends you hung out with every day and then dealing with the ones in school yeah you got tormented a lot same with the Yankees Mets.... At least Im a Yankee Fan so I was dishing out most of the abuse in that case . The city rivalries like chicago ny california can get pretty intense and kids can be brutal just look at these boards and the way you act and you should have your answer.

I could just see that now. Smash yelling about the o-line, WR's, and Schott, with adrenaline tears flowing and punches fueled by retard strength and shame wailing down on the perpetrator.

retard Strength ? And this is why your an a$$hole . Along with the three assholes who repped you.

Why does every thing you say have to be a smart a$$ and sarcastic remark ? if you didnt have a lot of friends growing up who discussed sports morning noon and night and played as well maybe you just dont understand the rivalry.

Growing up with a lot of friends you hung out with every day and then dealing with the ones in school yeah you got tormented a lot same with the Yankees Mets.... At least Im a Yankee Fan so I was dishing out most of the abuse in that case . The city rivalries like chicago ny california can get pretty intense and kids can be brutal just look at these boards and the way you act and you should have your answer.

I thought it was funny and you'd laugh because I have a feeling that my story isnt true. Or maybe I was right, which in that case, sucks to be you and my advice would be, man up. You shouldnt be embarrassed about your Sports team or anything that you have no control over. Instead, kick the sh*t out of that Giants fan, stand over him and say - hey, my team may suck, but I just knocked you the **** out!

nerd-kid2.jpgnerd.jpgNerd.jpg

Heres Rutgers JIF and debatesman and you wonder why they are internet toughguys who how no idea WTF intercity rivalries between friends are all about. If ya cant google it then just resort to insults

This was funny. What exactly are innercity rivalries all about Smash? Do telll. This should be good. Especially knowing that RJF grew up Jets and Mets fans, like myself...I'm very intrigued to hear your definition. lol

I wore Jets gear day before, day of and day after the Superbowl. I don't give a damn personally. Yeah I don't like it but I suck it up. But I'm not "inner city."

This was funny. What exactly are innercity rivalries all about Smash? Do telll. This should be good. Especially knowing that RJF grew up Jets and Mets fans, like myself...I'm very intrigued to hear your definition. lol

I think it's only fair to post a picture of smash...

91Score.jpg

Don't you?

I remember it being something like this.

grande-bullying211.jpg

How did you survive such embarrassment? I bet you were the last kid picked in kickball all because you like the Jets. Never allowed to hang with the cool crowd. Full on Rodulf the Rednose Reindeer treatment.

Good lord this place has gone down hill.

Jetnation is the new Jetsinsider.

Come'on man, lighten up. You had to expect some jabs for your recent posts and especially this thread. You're acting like the Giants murdered your entire family, kept your dog around and then the Jets sh*t on the poor puppy.

Quite honestly, between you, Smash and SFJ - I've never seen grown men so distraught about something so insignificant that they have absolutely no control over.

Come'on man, lighten up. You had to expect some jabs for your recent posts and especially this thread. You're acting like the Giants murdered your entire family, kept your dog around and then the Jets sh*t on the poor puppy.

Quite honestly, between you, Smash and SFJ - I've never seen grown men so distraught about something so insignificant that they have absolutely no control over.

That was actually a joke.

Ill admit rock bottom was a bit dramatic....but then you open the newspaper today and see stuff like this:

congrats-giants-from-jets.jpg?w=420&h=540

Its a bit embarrassing...

How did you survive such embarrassment? I bet you were the last kid picked in kickball all because you like the Jets. Never allowed to hang with the cool crowd. Full on Rodulf the Rednose Reindeer treatment.

You know, it was hard for a while. But then I learned that if I can't Google something, then I should just throw around insults. And also that I should try really hard to make unfunny jokes on the internet. Oh and I should also hate women. And acting like I'm smarter than everyone because I can do statistics seemed like a good idea. And I realized I should read thesauruses for fun. Funnily enough everything worked out after I realized all of this.

I remember watching the Denver game which was the first game of the 1996 season and by halftime realized that they were going to be gawd awful and the whole season was toast.....

That was bad..

UGH Didn't O'Donell get sacked like 5 or 6 times in that half and the score was like 30-0 --

Rock bottom is watching your father throwing his coffee mug through the TV set after 1-15. Good thing we needed a new TV set anyway.

No. This is not rock bottom. It requires no debate. And no, the Jets being classy, congratulating the Giants, is also not embarrassing. I expect the Giants to do the same when (if) the Jets win another SB.

The fake spike game on November 27, 1994 should be the closest to rockbottom because the Jets were 6-5 going into that game and then proceeded to win 4 games out of the next 37 contests.

Think about that. 4-33.

From 1975 to 77 (Holtz error in middle), the Jets won 3 games a season for a combine record of 9-33. From late 1994 to 1996 the Jets did worse than that.

JIF and RJF Im sorry you guys grew up with a bunch of nerds who didnt play sports or discuss them . Its not my life and I get over it quite quickly when my teams lose..... See I was the Jock like you guys were the nerds . It was sports, all day, all week, all year and some of us were very passionate about it. No need to take it to the ridiculous levels you guys go with the stupid jokes and the assanine attitudes just to get a laugh out of your other nerd buddies or the coveted rep point. All I ever see from you guys is dissagreement and sarcasm or trying to take something out of context to make another poster look like an idiot, its like dealing with a bunch of children . My only regret was stooping to your level

Meant to say Intra not inner :) did you like the pic I got for ya :)

nerd-kid2.jpgnerd.jpgNerd.jpg

Heres Rutgers JIF and debatesman and you wonder why they are internet toughguys who how no idea WTF intercity rivalries between friends are all about. If ya cant google it then just resort to insults

See, I Googled both "city rivalries like chicago ny california" and "intercity rivalries between friends" and didn't get anything that seemed relevant. Must have misspelled something.

JIF and RJF Im sorry you guys grew up with a bunch of nerds who didnt play sports or discuss them . Its not my life and I get over it quite quickly when my teams lose..... See I was the Jock like you guys were the nerds . It was sports, all day, all week, all year and some of us were very passionate about it. No need to take it to the ridiculous levels you guys go with the stupid jokes and the assanine attitudes just to get a laugh out of your other nerd buddies or the coveted rep point. All I ever see from you guys is dissagreement and sarcasm or trying to take something out of context to make another poster look like an idiot, its like dealing with a bunch of children . My only regret was stooping to your level

Oh boy. This has potential.

Oh boy. This has potential.

Ha. JIF is good people. And I believe was an athlete...lol

The other dude is a waste of bandwidth. And smash is pretty spot on....he isnt here to talk football. It just clutters the board. It would be somewhat entertaining if he was funny, but its so embarrassingly not it gets old after a while.

Ha. JIF is good people. And I believe was an athlete...lol

The other dude is a waste of bandwidth. And smash is pretty spot on....he isnt here to talk football. It just clutters the board. It would be somewhat entertaining if he was funny, but its so embarrassingly not it gets old after a while.

Yup JIF is good people we just push each others buttons from time to time.

See, I Googled both "city rivalries like chicago ny california" and "intercity rivalries between friends" and didn't get anything that seemed relevant. Must have misspelled something.

And here I was thinking you were some kind of google expertI i guess you fail at that too :)

JIF and RJF Im sorry you guys grew up with a bunch of nerds who didnt play sports or discuss them . Its not my life and I get over it quite quickly when my teams lose..... See I was the Jock like you guys were the nerds . It was sports, all day, all week, all year and some of us were very passionate about it.

You want some credentials? Huh? I got stories bro. Stories. You dont know the talent I've played. The pro's I've battled with. Oh no. You dont the level I've played, hell, still play. I'm bout to go hit the gym, Sun's out, Gun's out.

And FTR, RJF is a boxer. All ripped and sh*t. I've seen pictures. ******* dude is sexy and looks like he could kick my a$$, and I'm a mother****ing badass. So thats say some sh*t right there. And he's got a brain. Super smart. Guys a catch. ///total homo

No need to take it to the ridiculous levels you guys go with the stupid jokes and the assanine attitudes just to get a laugh out of your other nerd buddies or the coveted rep point. All I ever see from you guys is dissagreement and sarcasm or trying to take something out of context to make another poster look like an idiot, its like dealing with a bunch of children . My only regret was stooping to your level

You're right. My bad. Next time grown men cry on the interwebz about how tough life is because the Giants played the Patriots in the SB and won, I'll just join in on the tears fest and not act like a child.

Archived