Plax wants to play for the Eagles

NYGiantFan10

LMAO

so how do you explain the 2007 NFC championship game????

jesus some people here are so effing biased it's ridiculous.

how am i biased? i said i didnt like him at michigan state.. i didnt like him on the steelers....... i didnt like him on the giants......

had nothin to do with him bein a giant.. i never thought he was very good

ive always thought he was like lloyd.. makes some great catches but drops a lot of easy ones.... if it werent for his height he wouldnt be in the nfl, hes not a spectacular athlete or elite ball catcher....

how am i biased? i said i didnt like him at michigan state.. i didnt like him on the steelers....... i didnt like him on the giants......

had nothin to do with him bein a giant.. i never thought he was very good

ive always thought he was like lloyd.. makes some great catches but drops a lot of easy ones.... if it werent for his height he wouldnt be in the nfl, hes not a spectacular athlete or elite ball catcher....

completely ignored the 2007 NFC title game part huh?

guess you forgot that game was played, let alone in negative 3 degree weather lol

so how do you explain the 2007 NFC championship game????

and one game to tell the tale on who a player is???? .. thats idiotic... plax has averaged 55 receptions and 845 yards per year over his career.. thats no where close to bein elite and worth bein our number 1 or 2 receiver, especially at his age... his good years have more to do with eli than him bein a great reciever

so yes, he'd be nice as a specialized weapon, in the red zone.... but at this point we dont have that luxury, we need some dynamic receivers...

so... good riddance........ but what do i know im just biased!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived