Vegas Odds Peyton Manning Ends Up With The Jets.

denden29

How many commercials have you seen Peyton Manning in?

New York is the center of the advertising/commercials industry.

Plus if he comes here, we have this fantastic story of two sons of a great QB who never got a chance to be on a good team, leading rival teams in the Big Apple. Which translates into even more commercials, some of which would likely include Archie, (way to spread the money around the family).

Peyton is salivating to come here.

if peyton comes here, that's fewer sponsors for eli

archie won't let it happen

Stadium pretty nice? Dude. Try top shelf. I live in Arizona and have seen this engineering marvel in Glendale. Very few other NFL teams have a place like this to play.

Jets have top notch facilities.

Peyton's played in a dome his whole career. He's not going to play in an open air Northeast stadium, especially at MetLife. Arizona is the place. Talk about a beautiful state of the art facility. Can't get that in the North East.

Peyton's played in a dome his whole career. He's not going to play in an open air Northeast stadium, especially at MetLife. Arizona is the place. Talk about a beautiful state of the art facility. Can't get that in the North East.

That's fine. You know why? Maybe you can't get a dome in the Northeast, but you can't get a winner in the Southwest, unless it's the Niners. At this point, as long as doesn't go to the Dolphins, I'll be OK with it.

That's fine. You know why? Maybe you can't get a dome in the Northeast, but you can't get a winner in the Southwest, unless it's the Niners. At this point, as long as doesn't go to the Dolphins, I'll be OK with it.

True, but the only winners in the Northeast don't need a new QB. Brady's got a few more years left and Peyton isn't going to replace his kid brother.

True, but the only winners in the Northeast don't need a new QB. Brady's got a few more years left and Peyton isn't going to replace his kid brother.

Well, we need a QB, and we are in a much better position to win now with Peyton than Miami, Arizona, or almost any other team he might go to... except San Francisco.

Jets O-line is very good - we just need a right tackle. We have a top 10 LT, the best center in the game, LG is solid, and a great run blocking RG who actually didn't allow a sack last season.

The oline has zero depth and Slauson is a solid backup. Injuries are going to happen and when they do we're ****ed.

The oline has zero depth and Slauson is a solid backup. Injuries are going to happen and when they do we're ****ed.

Other than being a low draft pick, what makes you say Slauson is a backup? Sometimes low draft picks develop into good starters.

I haven't seen any indication that he isn't fit to be a starter.

you miss the point, stoic -- low round picks can only be backups because they are low round picks and personnel guys never, ever make a mistake in pre draft evaluations

that's why Joe Klecko and Tom Brady (both 6th round picks) only became serviceable backups in the NFL

Other than being a low draft pick, what makes you say Slauson is a backup? Sometimes low draft picks develop into good starters.

I haven't seen any indication that he isn't fit to be a starter.

I could careless where someone is drafted or if they're even drafted at all. You can either play or you can't, your draft spot is meaningless.

I just don't think Slauson is that good. IMO he's average at best and would make a better backup then starter. If our oline was good enough that Slauson was a backup instead of a starter we'd have a lot better offense. And we need more depth on the oline, we're one injury away from Ducasse starting and there's no depth at any oline spot. We seen what happen when Mangold got hurt.

I could careless where someone is drafted or if they're even drafted at all. You can either play or you can't, your draft spot is meaningless.

I just don't think Slauson is that good. IMO he's average at best and would make a better backup then starter. If our oline was good enough that Slauson was a backup instead of a starter we'd have a lot better offense. And we need more depth on the oline, we're one injury away from Ducasse starting and there's no depth at any oline spot. We seen what happen when Mangold got hurt.

When a Robert Turner preseason injury is actually a problem, you know the team's got issues.

There's no depth anywhere though. This team was build like it were in Franchise Mode, but we missed on the QB and now we have a ton of holes and no depth.

Really? He'd get killed with your current OL. Miami maybe, but not to the Jets.

No he wouldn't. Peyton Manning directs traffic like no other QB and won't allow himself to get pressured nearly as much as Sanchez was (which was actually about the league average even with his horrific pocket presence). Unlike Sanchez, Manning knows how to actually step up in the pocket and make a timely throw, rather than stare down an open receiver or scramble backwards.

No he wouldn't. Peyton Manning directs traffic like no other QB and won't allow himself to get pressured nearly as much as Sanchez was (which was actually about the league average even with his horrific pocket presence). Unlike Sanchez, Manning knows how to actually step up in the pocket and make a timely throw, rather than stare down an open receiver or scramble backwards.

My guess is that peyton makes Hunter look like an all-pro, part of Hunter's issue is sanchez not being able to call out a protection

My guess is that peyton makes Hunter look like an all-pro, part of Hunter's issue is sanchez not being able to call out a protection

As much as I think Payton Manning is a fantastic Q.B, he wont appreciate a free runner from his right hand side every three or four times he drops back.

Wayne Hunter is a horrible Tackle. He's worse then the revolving door that was Adrien Clarke.

As much as I think Payton Manning is a fantastic Q.B, he wont appreciate a free runner from his right hand side every three or four times he drops back.

Wayne Hunter is a horrible Tackle. He's worse then the revolving door that was Adrien Clarke.

Hunter was good last year, i am not sure if this years issue was caused by Sanchez's inability to read a def and calling out incorrect protection schemes

Would really like to see teams grade on Hunter before condemning him.

Hunter was good last year, i am not sure if this years issue was caused by Sanchez's inability to read a def and calling out incorrect protection schemes

Would really like to see teams grade on Hunter before condemning him.

So it's Sanchez' fault Hunter stunk up the joint last year? Hahahahahahahahaaaahahaa

What a buffoon

So it's Sanchez' fault Hunter stunk up the joint last year? Hahahahahahahahaaaahahaa

That's actually not what he said. He actually reserves his opinion on him at the end of his statement. It is pretty clear. I think it is a pretty good point to be made. How many of those sacks were caused by a failure to recognize the defensive scheme and thus shift the protection accordingly?

That's actually not what he said. He actually reserves his opinion on him at the end of his statement. It is pretty clear. I think it is a pretty good point to be made. How many of those sacks were caused by a failure to recognize the defensive scheme and thus shift the protection accordingly?

Captain J not only cant read he cant see either

Archived