Women who want Chris Brown to beat them up

Blackout

They want him to beat them so that they can sue him, have their names in the papers, get a quick pay day, and get the attention daddy never gave them.

no, apparently it's because he has a big wanker. According to Karen Gravano last night on Mob Wives THIS is the reason all of these women are into this idiot these days-some pictures have been released or something...pathetic

no, apparently it's because he has a big wanker. According to Karen Gravano last night on Mob Wives THIS is the reason all of these women are into this idiot these days-some pictures have been released or something...pathetic

Girls don't just like the penis. They LOVE it.

There is nothing I can think of that is more disgusting and low than a man who puts his hands on a woman. Any man that would hit a girl is a freaking POS lowlife coward, unworthy of respect and undeserviing of love.

That Chris Brown isn't living in a fridge box off Times Square begging for nickels tells us that our society is really effed up.

Want to understand-the music industry has faggoty girlbeater Chris Brown all over the Grammies, and Jason Whitlock gets fired for a dick joke. WTF?

There is nothing I can think of that is more disgusting and low than a man who puts his hands on a woman. Any man that would hit a girl is a freaking POS lowlife coward, unworthy of respect and undeserviing of love.

That Chris Brown isn't living in a fridge box off Times Square begging for nickels tells us that our society is really effed up.

Want to understand-the music industry has faggoty girlbeater Chris Brown all over the Grammies, and Jason Whitlock gets fired for a dick joke. WTF?

The hos who'd still gobble down on that guy in a second due to name recognition/celeb status?

DIdn't know Jason Whitlock got fired, and WOW @ that site.

I misheard that before sufficient caffeination Monday morning. Whitlock has apparenlty caught a world of poop for tweet about Jeremy Lin and.....not going there. Look around and you'll find it.

Archived