Rumor has it Pity Pats may move to #2 perhaps to select

afosomf

In the name of Adele RG3

Yep patholes getting tired of Cindy's softness. The smart pat fans know this is the time to get something for him. I know very few of them. Next year will be too late, it is now or never

Cindy is actually one of worst QB's on 3rd and long, his downfield passing game is also average at best.

Perhaps 69ers make a play on him.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, Belichick will trade the required amount of picks to get this done. You know, 'cause BB loves getting rid of draft picks. Please ignore his history of trading down and accumulating more picks. History, shmistory - he's trading 'em all. No need for a safety or olb. Nope.

As insane as this sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

I believe Brady will be 35 when the season starts. I don't think he is the type player that is going to play until he is 40. Taking beatings , with diminishing skills. Why would he?

Belicheck has certainly seen the benefits of having a franchise QB. They have the draft picks that they could do it with out destroying the draft for the next 3 years.

Brady starts this year. If they win a ring he might retire. If not Belicheck puts him out on the market, gets all his picks back, and maybe more, and still has an elite QB. That is if RG3 is going to be an elite QB, I don't think that is going to be a given.

It actually makes sense from a long term standpoint.

I am really gonna be bummed if the Patriots get another franchise quarterback. Cause for the last decade I've been taking solace in knowing that it had to end sometime. This is really really gonna put a damper on my future football outlook.

*looks at Sanchez*

*cries*

Yup, Belichick will trade the required amount of picks to get this done. You know, 'cause BB loves getting rid of draft picks. Please ignore his history of trading down and accumulating more picks. History, shmistory - he's trading 'em all. No need for a safety or olb. Nope.

Trading up is the answer though.

Should I start the thread now!~?!?!

"RUMOR: BRADY TO THE JETS!!!"

No, it should read Jets plan to land both Tom and Peyton, and 2 more OC's.

They will run 2 separate offenses, while Luigi runs 2 separate running games.

It's all part of the plan to have Sanchez learn them both, and then we can run 2 with just 1 QB.

I am really gonna be bummed if the Patriots get another franchise quarterback. Cause for the last decade I've been taking solace in knowing that it had to end sometime. This is really really gonna put a damper on my future football outlook.

*looks at Sanchez*

*cries*

How do we know that Ryan Mallet isnt one?

He has the arm for sure.

Why?

Patriots fans tend to over estimate the value of their backup QB's over the years. Just like they tend to under estimate the value of cheating. Still haven't won d1ck since being outed as Cheaters......hahahahhahha

I absolutely think he's the next Rohan Davey without a doubt

Davey had 1 season over 3000 yard passing playing 3 years for LSU

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/rohan-davey-1.html

Mallet had 2 - 3000 yard seasons after transfering from Michigan.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/ryan-mallett-1.html

Davey had 1 season over 3000 yard passing playing 3 years for LSU

http://www.sports-re...an-davey-1.html

Mallet had 2 - 3000 yard seasons after transfering from Michigan.

http://www.sports-re...-mallett-1.html

I'll never forget the good old days when Pats Nation thought Davey was worth a #1 pick.

I like Mallett, I thought he was a great pick for you guys last year. I hope he plays extended minutes this upcoming season

Patriots fans tend to over estimate the value of their backup QB's over the years. Just like they tend to under estimate the value of cheating. Still haven't won d1ck since being outed as Cheaters......hahahahhahha

Do you mean like Jets fans do over their starting QB?:) Besides, how can anyone know Mallets value when hes never played?

The AFC Championship aint much, but its more than some teams fanbase have seen since Led Zepplin released their first album. You know what I mean? I think you do.

I'll never forget the good old days when Pats Nation thought Davey was worth a #1 pick.

I like Mallett, I thought he was a great pick for you guys last year. I hope he plays extended minutes this upcoming season

I remember those days. I wanted NE to trade Davey to the Jets.

Brady doesnt like sharing his playing time and Hoyer is still # 2 until furher notice.

All fanbases overestimate their players. Take a look at some of the threads here for proof.

Want absurd? I hear Pats fans saying Hoyer could be a stud. They think this why exactly? 'Cause Cassel played well enough to get 'em a pick in a trade to a KC- a team that is allegedly rumored to be in the RG3 sweepstakes along with the Patriots..... of course. :rolleyes:

Stupid, silly, insane rumors intended to drive up price. The first night of the draft can't come soon enough.

All fanbases overestimate their players. Take a look at some of the threads here for proof.

Want absurd? I hear Pats fans saying Hoyer could be a stud. They think this why exactly? 'Cause Cassel played well enough to get 'em a pick in a trade to a KC- a team that is allegedly rumored to be in the RG3 sweepstakes along with the Patriots..... of course. :rolleyes:

Stupid, silly, insane rumors intended to drive up price. The first night of the draft can't come soon enough.

Cassel really stinks. Without a run game hes toast and he has trouble staying healthy.

Now I see why he rode the bench at USC.

I remember those days. I wanted NE to trade Davey to the Jets.

Brady doesnt like sharing his playing time and Hoyer is still # 2 until furher notice.

It will be tough for brady to play when he's on the shelf due to another unforeseen hit by The Pats killer himself, Bernie Pollard. Unlike last time, Pollard runs into Brady's Mercedes in California in a fender bender, causing Brady to miss valuable time this season.

I can dream :winking0001:

It will be tough for brady to play when he's on the shelf due to another unforeseen hit by The Pats killer himself, Bernie Pollard. Unlike last time, Pollard runs into Brady's Mercedes in California in a fender bender, causing Brady to miss valuable time this season.

I can dream :winking0001:

Pollard lives in Cal?

Archived