Rumor has it Pity Pats may move to #2 perhaps to select

afosomf

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm them I, and I really hope they don't, I give up my late 1st round pick for mike wallace. I don't see any better option, besides the fact that they would have to give him big money.

I can't see giving a first round pick to one of New England's most hated rivals. Remember, it was Kraft that pulled the trigger on the BB to NE for a first to the Jets. I have a hard time believing that BB would give Pitt a first - Pitt 'aint Miami (Welker for a 2nd). BB is far more likely to trade a player than part with a pick that he will parlay into more picks he won't use....

All fanbases overestimate their players. Take a look at some of the threads here for proof.

Want absurd? I hear Pats fans saying Hoyer could be a stud. They think this why exactly? 'Cause Cassel played well enough to get 'em a pick in a trade to a KC- a team that is allegedly rumored to be in the RG3 sweepstakes along with the Patriots..... of course. :rolleyes:

Stupid, silly, insane rumors intended to drive up price. The first night of the draft can't come soon enough.

Fair point. Everybody fanbase believes they have that Hall of Famer on the bench, if only the stupid coaches would let him play!

PR37 thinks the Ryan Meth-head is going to be a good QB? :rl:

He goes to a really good methadone clinic in Roxbury, MA. :)

Plus, I hear he was on the remedial play-book comprehension plan along with Chad Johnson. He passed. Chad, obviously, failed.

All fanbases overestimate their players. Take a look at some of the threads here for proof.

Want absurd? I hear Pats fans saying Hoyer could be a stud. They think this why exactly? 'Cause Cassel played well enough to get 'em a pick in a trade to a KC- a team that is allegedly rumored to be in the RG3 sweepstakes along with the Patriots..... of course. :rolleyes:

Stupid, silly, insane rumors intended to drive up price. The first night of the draft can't come soon enough.

Not Jets fans. We know we got garbage.

no way dude, My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw RGIII pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

You'll be pleasantly surprised...

http://espn.go.com/n...hez-new-offense

It's finally happened.

I saw.

If all goes well Sanchez will be the QB for 5-6 more years and few playoff appearances where he plays poorly but another players singular mistake can be blamed for 50-57 minutes of ineptitude, ultimately wasting all the talent around him and leaving Jets fans with another half decade without a shot at a championship.

Sanchez IS the future.

Vikes took Ponder and really need OL help and Cleveland has two first round picks this year 4 and 22. That gives the Rams a chance to get both OL and WR in the 1st now.

Can the Vikings afford to wait for Ponder? They have a really good team now.

The Browns need almost everything. Their WRs stink and Hillis might not be back. Blowing both 2012 1sts would suicide.

Can the Vikings afford to wait for Ponder? They have a really good team now.

The Browns need almost everything. Their WRs stink and Hillis might not be back. Blowing both 2012 1sts would suicide.

Vikes don't have a choice if the browns want RGIII they'll get him and yes teams wait on their rookie QBs to develop.

Vikes don't have a choice if the browns want RGIII they'll get him and yes teams wait on their rookie QBs to develop.

A writer in Cleveland speculates it will cost 3 - 1st's to move up 2 slots. Insane if true.

Yes, teams do waste away while waiting for a QB to develop. Just ask Rex.

A writer in Cleveland speculates it will cost 3 - 1st's to move up 2 slots. Insane if true.

Yes, teams do waste away while waiting for a QB to develop. Just ask Rex.

No way they get that. They want to deal, and they'll be left with no one if the price is that high. Teams do have at least that leverage of knowing they want out of the pick, or they don't plan on taking RGIII

No way they get that. They want to deal, and they'll be left with no one if the price is that high. Teams do have at least that leverage of knowing they want out of the pick, or they don't plan on taking RGIII

Agreed. Two ones and maybe a 5th to move up two spots.

I wouldnt do it either. It would leave the Browns with RG3 and not much else. Brandon Weeden will still be there for only a 1st.

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/index.ssf/2012/02/robert_griffin_iii_is_making_a.html

It's going to cost Cleveland 2 1sts and a third at least. Anyone else it will be this year's 1st, next year's first and probably a 2nd or more. There are probably four or five teams gunning for that slot and Rams can and will get a bounty. Jeff Fisher knows what he is doing.

In the name of Adele RG3

Yep patholes getting tired of Cindy's softness. The smart pat fans know this is the time to get something for him. I know very few of them. Next year will be too late, it is now or never

Cindy is actually one of worst QB's on 3rd and long, his downfield passing game is also average at best.

Perhaps 69ers make a play on him.

fish_fail-14146.jpg

Archived