What was the best JN thread ever?

Maxman

As we approach two million posts, the question needs to be asked...what was the best JetNation thread of all time?

If you can, post a link to the thread you are referencing for those that missed it the first time.

The ''Smizzy, grow up'' thread. you locked the entire lounge that night :rl: it was a battle royal of epic proportions

I like the Jay Cutler thread (I think it was Cutler) -- oh no it was Jake Plummer...anyhow the thread where Tx got banned.

I cant find the link but the aec4 "Before you question my opinions, have you ever played professional ball"....or something like that was pretty epic.

I would love to hear aec4 chime in on that one now. Does he regret it?

For those that missed it, he played minor league baseball and told others that they don't know what a professional locker room is like. Apparently he does though...

This thread kept giving and giving and giving...

EDIT: Missed Jif's post -- I guess I am not the only one who appreciated it. How could anyone regret spawning something so epic?

I have JIF on ignore so I didn't see him mention this.

I just bumped the thread, thanks for the link. Loved that thread.

This thread kept giving and giving and giving...

EDIT: Missed Jif's post -- I guess I am not the only one who appreciated it. How could anyone regret spawning something so epic?

Nice! I couldnt find the thread. Too funny. Still laughing at EY and VIc in that thread.

I have JIF on ignore so I didn't see him mention this.

I just bumped the thread, thanks for the link. Loved that thread.

You have me on ignore because you are tired of your face hurting because I'm so damn funny.

Many good ones - but this has to be way up there -

Everytime that gets bumped I get a nasty email from someone who is leaving the site, WHO CAN YOU MAKE HIM A MOD???? Nobody bothers to check the date on the thread apparently. :)

Archived