Sign in to follow this  
Sharrow

Major League - Signup Thread

Weren't you the one that offered to mod the mafia game based upon Pretty Woman?

Titanic meets Steel magnolias?

• Upvote 1

I appreciate the jabs but I should rephrase and say when I see that someone isn't in a game I will hop in. Until then I rather bow out and let said person play.

It's a big huge possibility you mean me. And if it is don't bow out because of me. Inside the game I hate your stinking guts and wish you'd rot... but outside of the game I just think you suck. (but seriously... there is no one here I hate outside of the game... you and I were just meant to be enemies within it. I'd hate to think you thought of us as enemies completely though)

Welcome to JN. Don't make eye contact with JiF or Vic. Verbal and Leelou are obsessed with each other (sorry but it's likely that she's going to ignore you a lot when he's around), everyone hates Ape, and then everything else is a tangled mess of lovelust and lovelust hidden behind "hate."

I don't see that they pay all that much attention to each other and I love Ape. He is one of my favorites. Also, Tina comes from Dm... as do I, Leelou, and Verbal. I've even performed a pretty extensive bond thing with Verbal. -shrugs-

• Upvote 1

I <3 Tina. :biggrin:

You don't love me? -is sad-

Here Vic.. just to show I'm being sincere...

Spiderman AND asian..

20.jpg

Well Tina, at least you know what you're getting into.

I meant very little of that to be taken literally. Just because I don't use a bunch of smilies and *actions* like the rest of you does not mean that I'm not joking some of the time. I meant no offense, and if Leelou takes any that's her problem not mine.

See above.

No.

Maybe if you'd try, I don't know, being civil? You come off as thinking you are better than everyone else and it puts people off. You don't do it in the joking manner of Jif or Ape and no one can tell you ARE joking. Try getting to know some of us first before slamming people maybe?

Lol Leelou.. and that's not the worst gif or video they've posted around here. I still have nightmares of poor kermit being sodomized by a monkey.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company