Sign in to follow this  
Sharrow

Major League - Signup Thread

Welcome to JN. Don't make eye contact with JiF or Vic. Verbal and Leelou are obsessed with each other (sorry but it's likely that she's going to ignore you a lot when he's around), everyone hates Ape, and then everything else is a tangled mess of lovelust and lovelust hidden behind "hate."

Well Tina, at least you know what you're getting into.

I don't see that they pay all that much attention to each other and I love Ape. He is one of my favorites. Also, Tina comes from Dm... as do I, Leelou, and Verbal. I've even performed a pretty extensive bond thing with Verbal. -shrugs-

She's probably trying to annoy me. I'm just kinda shrugging her off.

I meant very little of that to be taken literally. Just because I don't use a bunch of smilies and *actions* like the rest of you does not mean that I'm not joking some of the time. I meant no offense, and if Leelou takes any that's her problem not mine.

Everyone says they hate Ape.

Nobody hates Ape more than he hates them.

You shut your damned mouth until I tell you to speak again.

See above.

No.

LOL love how Migs mixes it up with people. Needs Joan Jett avatar ftw. I appreciate her take no prisoners style. Ever see a good looking kid with two ugly parents? Well if PAC and Ape banged..

Well Hess I thank you for that first part. I don't think I'm what you need but am honored nonetheless.

I'm having trouble finding words to describe how I feel about the insinuation that I'm the offspring of Ape and Pac...

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company