Sign in to follow this  
Sharrow

Major League - Signup Thread

Ha ! Look at the Pac Turd trying to downplay my sophisticated spreadsheet game and use one of his archaic slop fests as comparision.

• Upvote 2

Would love to but I'm hanging up the boots.

What kind of homo nonsense is this on the heels of our wonderful town victory ? There will be no hanging of boots or I will punch you face.

80 please edit for grammatical errors ..thanks

Sharrow I'm in .

• Upvote 1

Dude not sure what game but you started spouting about nerds and acting pissed I played over their and "cheated" on you. Was a great rant but a few of them stopped playing. Called them weird and homo's. LOL

Oh yeah, oops.

What kind of homo nonsense is this on the heels of our wonderful town victory ? There will be no hanging of boots or I will punch you face.

80 please edit for grammatical errors ..thanks

Sharrow I'm in .

Dude Vic would knock you the **** out. He post pictures of him lifting cars and you post pictures of your gaming desk. LMAO LOL

I thought it was SMC that ran a few DM'ers off last year

It was JiF and Pac. It happen day 1 so you would have no idea.

• Upvote 3

It was JiF and Pac. It happen day 1 so you would have no idea.

You know nothing !

Vic may lift cars but I can lift you and throw you. Lets see vic do that. Cars are childs play.

Suddenly Big Vic aint so tough

You know nothing !

Vic may lift cars but I can lift you and throw you. Lets see vic do that. Cars are childs play.

Suddenly Big Vic aint so tough

Dude you couldn't lift my left teet to get outta the rain. LOL Shouldn;t you be gay-ming at your gay-ming desk by now? Isn;t it like peak bandwidth time. LMAO.

Dude you couldn't lift my left teet to get outta the rain. LOL Shouldn;t you be gay-ming at your gay-ming desk by now? Isn;t it like peak bandwidth time. LMAO.

Gay ming... heh nice touch.

Gay ming... heh nice touch.

Mass Effect 3 must derp derp derp beep boop bop boop...

Holy **** sticks... start this game already you homos.

[

Dude relax. Go play your fiance some nice music or something. Unlike us she probably looks forward to spending time with you. She's kinda hot.

27.jpg

If you get 6 more people to sign up, I will let you pick your scum teammates

Actully Crush Ive started a Gaming development company. We have 2 Network engineers and 2 of the best coders in the business 12 developers total. Been putting in about 16 hours a day getting it all set up. We are about a month into the project and its a lot of work but its something we all love to do and have talked about for years.

I found someone to play, she's just waiting for her registration email.

That would be me. I would like to play.

That would be me. I would like to play.

Hey

Hi.

How are you?

Actully Crush Ive started a Gaming development company. We have 2 Network engineers and 2 of the best coders in the business 12 developers total. Been putting in about 16 hours a day getting it all set up. We are about a month into the project and its a lot of work but its something we all love to do and have talked about for years.

Awesome dude. I always admire people chase their dreams. I took my first steps at doing that this weekend myself. Plan is 5 years from now.

I appreciate the jabs but I should rephrase and say when I see that someone isn't in a game I will hop in. Until then I rather bow out and let said person play.

It's a big huge possibility you mean me. And if it is don't bow out because of me. Inside the game I hate your stinking guts and wish you'd rot... but outside of the game I just think you suck. (but seriously... there is no one here I hate outside of the game... you and I were just meant to be enemies within it. I'd hate to think you thought of us as enemies completely though)

Welcome to JN. Don't make eye contact with JiF or Vic. Verbal and Leelou are obsessed with each other (sorry but it's likely that she's going to ignore you a lot when he's around), everyone hates Ape, and then everything else is a tangled mess of lovelust and lovelust hidden behind "hate."

I cannot say no to the Crusher. It's pretty much an impossibility.

Thunder-hoochies approve of this message. Grrrrrr.

cheetara9.jpg

Awsome man. Did you guys decide on any promotional material.

gaymerp.gif

Welcome to JN. Don't make eye contact with JiF or Vic. Verbal and Leelou are obsessed with each other (sorry but it's likely that she's going to ignore you a lot when he's around), everyone hates Ape, and then everything else is a tangled mess of lovelust and lovelust hidden behind "hate."

I don't see that they pay all that much attention to each other and I love Ape. He is one of my favorites. Also, Tina comes from Dm... as do I, Leelou, and Verbal. I've even performed a pretty extensive bond thing with Verbal. -shrugs-

• Upvote 1

I don't see that they pay all that much attention to each other and I love Ape. He is one of my favorites. Also, Tina comes from Dm... as do I, Leelou, and Verbal. I've even performed a pretty extensive bond thing with Verbal. -shrugs-

Is that what people are calling it now?

She's probably trying to annoy me. I'm just kinda shrugging her off.