• Created
  • Last Reply

How are you?

I`m fine.

/begins to flex.

Hi there.

Hi Tina welcome to JN mafia :)

Thank you.

Welcome to JN. Don't make eye contact with JiF or Vic. Verbal and Leelou are obsessed with each other (sorry but it's likely that she's going to ignore you a lot when he's around), everyone hates Ape, and then everything else is a tangled mess of lovelust and lovelust hidden behind "hate."

I have played with some of these players before and read some games here.

I <3 Tina. :biggrin:

<3

Actully Crush Ive started a Gaming development company. We have 2 Network engineers and 2 of the best coders in the business 12 developers total. Been putting in about 16 hours a day getting it all set up. We are about a month into the project and its a lot of work but its something we all love to do and have talked about for years.

Sounds exciting as hell. We should talk offline - any chance you are going to SXSW Interactive?

Welcome to JN. Don't make eye contact with JiF or Vic. Verbal and Leelou are obsessed with each other (sorry but it's likely that she's going to ignore you a lot when he's around), everyone hates Ape, and then everything else is a tangled mess of lovelust and lovelust hidden behind "hate."

Everyone says they hate Ape.

Nobody hates Ape more than he hates them.

You shut your damned mouth until I tell you to speak again.

I don't see that they pay all that much attention to each other and I love Ape. He is one of my favorites. Also, Tina comes from Dm... as do I, Leelou, and Verbal. I've even performed a pretty extensive bond thing with Verbal. -shrugs-

*beams with pride*

*wets self*

I`m fine.

Yes you are!

No, everyone definitely hates you. You're that annoying a$$hole Uncle that thinks he's gods gift to the world. Comes over for the holidays eats up all the food, drinks up all the beer and cant stop talking about how awesome he is the whole damn time. We're forced to love you but the truth is, we'd all love a free shot at your adams apple.

You as an SK in your own QT is probably the best role for you.

Yup. That's what it was like in The Office - and most recently the game where I was scum with CTM, Nolder and AVM. Two of them dead by D2, and AVM never around.

Yes you are!

No, everyone definitely hates you. You're that annoying a$$hole Uncle that thinks he's gods gift to the world. Comes over for the holidays eats up all the food, drinks up all the beer and cant stop talking about how awesome he is the whole damn time. We're forced to love you but the truth is, we'd all love a free shot at your adams apple.

Leave it to you to invoke some weird analogy about a creepy uncle... it'll be our little secret.

Yes you are!

Pretty sure you missed the part where he questions the beer choices and give at least 7 examples of what Micro beer would have been better and how he figured that out

Leave it to you to invoke some weird analogy about a creepy uncle... it'll be our little secret.

Actually I think it;s you who mentioned the Uncle is creepy. JiF called him an a$$hole and that made YOU think of a creepy Uncle. Don;t tell me anymore, **** you and your dirty secret. I

Pretty sure you missed the part where he questions the beer choices and give at least 7 examples of what Micro beer would have been better and how he figured that out

Yeah, well obviously. That and the food, and the home decor and everything else that comes to mind.

Well Tina, at least you know what you're getting into.

I don't see that they pay all that much attention to each other and I love Ape. He is one of my favorites. Also, Tina comes from Dm... as do I, Leelou, and Verbal. I've even performed a pretty extensive bond thing with Verbal. -shrugs-

She's probably trying to annoy me. I'm just kinda shrugging her off.

I meant very little of that to be taken literally. Just because I don't use a bunch of smilies and *actions* like the rest of you does not mean that I'm not joking some of the time. I meant no offense, and if Leelou takes any that's her problem not mine.

See above.

No.

Well Tina, at least you know what you're getting into.

I meant very little of that to be taken literally. Just because I don't use a bunch of smilies and *actions* like the rest of you does not mean that I'm not joking some of the time. I meant no offense, and if Leelou takes any that's her problem not mine.

See above.

No.

Maybe if you'd try, I don't know, being civil? You come off as thinking you are better than everyone else and it puts people off. You don't do it in the joking manner of Jif or Ape and no one can tell you ARE joking. Try getting to know some of us first before slamming people maybe?

Archived