Tanny in attendance at Clemson Pro Day

As per Manish Mehta,

Among those attending Clemson Pro Day: Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum and director of college scouting Joey Clinkskales #nyj

I'm thinking that this has to be about Andre Branch...I cannot think of who else we may be targeting from that school. Branch is an interesting prospect, but I am not positive that he is an OLB in a 3-4. If he looks good enough in positional drills, I do think he has the best pass rushing upside of the tweener first round prospects. If nothing else, it is nice to see that we will likely be taking a pass rusher early on.

As per Manish Mehta,

Among those attending Clemson Pro Day: Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum and director of college scouting Joey Clinkskales #nyj

I'm thinking that this has to be about Andre Branch...I cannot think of who else we may be targeting from that school. Branch is an interesting prospect, but I am not positive that he is an OLB in a 3-4. If he looks good enough in positional drills, I do think he has the best pass rushing upside of the tweener first round prospects. If nothing else, it is nice to see that we will likely be taking a pass rusher early on.

Him and Brandon Thompson. Isnt there an OLmen too thats pretty good out of Clemson?

Him and Brandon Thompson. Isnt there an OLmen too thats pretty good out of Clemson?

Two more after JonEJet's list...big LG and a T I...Walker and the big guard is Antoine McClain..Despite being from Clemson they're interesting as late round players as is Price.

Archived