LT needs to shut his F'in Mouth!!!

GREENBEAN

This is a quote from LT concerning the Sanchez/Manning topic.

In my opinion, I don’t know if he’d handle it well,” Tomlinson said. “I think he’d probably go in and maybe ask to be released. Rightfully so, he would be a little mad. That’s all a part of it. At the same time, if he could grow up a little bit and try to learn from somebody like Peyton Manning, then maybe in a couple years, if they did decide to go with Manning, he could learn from that and then also be the (starter) again.”

"In my opinion I don't know" is no way to start a comment. He is getting increasingly ridiculous. He obviously doesn't know anything and is just trying to get his name in the spotlight.

" I think he'd probably go in and Maybe"???????????? I have never heard a more ridiculous sentence in my entire life. F*CK LT!!!! i hope he never see's a Jets uniform again.

I approve of this thread. LT is a little whinny bitch. If Manning means LT, I dont want Manning.

**** LT.

Who does LT think he is saying I'll follow Manning. What makes him think Manning wants to be with him? Does he not remember that he's just about done? I'm hating this little Pr*ck!

Who does LT think he is saying I'll follow Manning. What makes him think Manning wants to be with him? Does he not remember that he's just about done? I'm hating this little Pr*ck!

He's always been a little whinny bitch. Complaining about this that and the other in San Diego. Trashing the organization on his way out, just like he did with the Jets. He's a coward. Do not want.

This is a quote from LT concerning the Sanchez/Manning topic.

In my opinion, I don’t know if he’d handle it well,” Tomlinson said. “I think he’d probably go in and maybe ask to be released. Rightfully so, he would be a little mad. That’s all a part of it. At the same time, if he could grow up a little bit and try to learn from somebody like Peyton Manning, then maybe in a couple years, if they did decide to go with Manning, he could learn from that and then also be the (starter) again.”

"In my opinion I don't know" is no way to start a comment. He is getting increasingly ridiculous. He obviously doesn't know anything and is just trying to get his name in the spotlight.

" I think he'd probably go in and Maybe"???????????? I have never heard a more ridiculous sentence in my entire life. F*CK LT!!!! i hope he never see's a Jets uniform again.

You shoulda seen him on the NFLN reporting this "news". He was shakey, and it looked like he was reading this off a cue card. He definitely doesn't have a place in reporting once he retires, maybe...or, probably has a lot of work to do before he does.

He probably feels at this point in his career that he's earned the right to say what's on his mind all the time. He should just keep his mouth shut.

Exactly, I think he's just upset that he's not in the spotlight. So every chance he gets he wants to open his mouth. He's becoming Jacobs for me and I hate that guy

I wasn't fully on the bandwagon for hating LT before, but now that I'm aware of all these syntax problems, I am steaming mad.

Ha Ha. It was bringing up that it wasn't a firm opinion. Not a shot at his word usage.

I think that probably he maybe upset is not an opinion. It's a guess

You shoulda seen him on the NFLN reporting this "news". He was shakey, and it looked like he was reading this off a cue card. He definitely doesn't have a place in reporting once he retires, maybe...or, probably has a lot of work to do before he does.

It's crazy that this is news. It's being headlined as though this is some sort of rock solid point. It's a former team member saying I think he probably maybe might be considering the possibility of thinking about being mad.... or not.

Its ridiculous.

It's crazy that this is news. It's being headlined as though this is some sort of rock solid point. It's a former team member saying I think he probably maybe might be considering the possibility of thinking about being mad.... or not.

Its ridiculous.

Found it for ya...He starts off the segment, and actually doesn't do as bad as I remembered. His accent is pretty thick though.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d82773c79/Most-likely-landing-spot-for-Manning

The thing that stuck out for me, when I saw him on TV, was he spoke glowingly of our OL; that it was a plus for us in the Manning sweepstakes.

What a dick. He hated Sanchez too. And then left and pointed the finger at everyone else. Frickin coward.

We'd have to cut Sanchez to fit Manning under the cap, so it doesn't really matter how LT thinks Sanchez would handle it.

More disturbing was his confirmation that "Rex doesn't spend a lot of time with the offense."

LMAO. Wrong thread dude. Obviously you meant to put this in the WIN/WIN thread.

Archived