Namath: "Peyton Manning Won't be Interested in Joining the Jets"

flgreen

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's been right about most things concerning the jets......yet everyone keeps calling him a stupid drunk who is no longer relevent

He's a stupid drunk who's no longer relevant.....yet the moment the Jets have an 8-8 record everyone acts like this stupid drunk who's no longer relevant has become highly perceptive.

And as for his manning comment, the bottomline is that we have a franchise QB and we also have other holes to fill, which is much more important than getting Manning. Thats the reason why Manning will not be coming. If the Jets want him he'd be a Jet, doesnt matter what Namath said. Dude needs to have a seat.

Peyton could have declared and if he did, he knew the Jets had the #1 pick. How bad the the Tuna **** up the 1997 draft? screwed up getting Peyton, Pace and Walter Jones. For Farrior.

side note the Rams could screw up 2012 in the same fashion by trading down. Pass up RG3, Kalil for Relly Reiff?

I am glad your brought this up...too many people forget that Tuna ****ed that up and basically set our organization up for failure. If he signs Peyton then and keeps him....guess where we would be?

Yes, that's why he's in the Hall Of Fame. Boy he really stunk the place up.

Of course, if you never saw how football was played in that era and just look at modern day statistics when most of the passes travel four yards and are caught near or behind the line of scrimmage, then you might get some distorted ideas of what the QB's were worth back then.

I think the guy is just messing with you.....

Do You Have Hair Down There Club, CTM for Prez, You Vice-Prez, Me......gynecologist

No no no. JiFand I are just helping CTM with the upstart of the movement. I like my coochie shave with a little strip. My first wife was Italian and Im scarred for life.

he's a realist. Would you want to play for the Jets right now???

This is perfect.. THe jets always do well when the fans are pessimistic, it's when we start talkign super bowl that they implode

Perfect. Then when they dont let him into the stadium, he can find a drum circle and do acid with his people.

hahahhahahaha/... Can I borrow the powder blue trike, would be a big hit in any jamband parking lot

No no no. JiFand I are just helping CTM with the upstart of the movement. I like my coochie shave with a little strip. My first wife was Italian and Im scarred for life.

You grew up in 70's and 80's... You went through puberty when furburgers were rampant.. I don't understand how it didn't stick

I wonder what Namath thinks of muff?

You grew up in 70's and 80's... You went through puberty when furburgers were rampant.. I don't understand how it didn't stick

I wonder what Namath thinks of muff?

I heard Namath say "Back in the day...man oh man...furburgers was the way to play".

Ok then JiF CEO & CTM Prez, of the R U Hairy DownThere Club For Jets Fans........We need an Avatar!

I will do flea control, it won't be be so scarry this time.

Even if Joe has been reduced to a knowledgable Jet fan, he is far wiser in the ways of football than any of us. Also, maybe he has other reasons for saying what he said to the media? maybe he knows the way Rex thinks and the right buttons to push to get him to act on what Joe knows that Rex must act on. Joe was in Rex's house at the very latest during hard knocks. He has seen more of the current jets than most of you give him credit for.

I am glad your brought this up...too many people forget that Tuna ****ed that up and basically set our organization up for failure. If he signs Peyton then and keeps him....guess where we would be?

Signing Andrew Luck?

Please, I make those guys look like fleas, and I bring barbasol. :)

Wait a minute pal I am the gyecologist here!

Good, you deal with paps and smears, leave the fleas and grooming to me!

Not for nothing.. One of the best exchanges I have seen in a long time. LOL

Archived