Noob Question About Settings

I apologize if my wording in this post is cumbersome--or if this has been addressed already--but I’m not exactly sure how to correctly phrase what I’m asking.

My question is about the words above my avatar. I’m assuming that I’ll be able to change them through the Profile Settings page after a certain number of posts (or from not posting in a certain number of Sanchez-themed threads), but I can’t find any definitive information about it.* I tried searching, but like I said I’m not sure how to title it so I’ve hit a dead end.

I was just curious, because the words “New Kid on the Block” might as well read “Patriots Troll” or “Charlie Burkowitz Fan.”

Thanks in advance!

* - Also...are there additional signature settings as well? Can I upload larger pictures and lines of text as I hit certain post thresholds?

Edit: This was my tenth post, and I hit "Member" status with it, so that's good. Sorry, Charlie Burkowitz.

Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of your screen. when the menu drops down, click on "My Settings" scroll down to "member title" and change it to whatever you want.

While your in settings look at the left hand menu and select "signature" here you can upload pictures or do whatever you'd like.

hope this helps

Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of your screen. when the menu drops down, click on "My Settings" scroll down to "member title" and change it to whatever you want.

While your in settings look at the left hand menu and select "signature" here you can upload pictures or do whatever you'd like.

hope this helps

I've tried that, but I don't have the "Member Title" option in my settings yet. I'm guessing it's because I'm new. Thank you for the help. Now I know what I'm looking for.

What would you like your title to be?

Hmm..since I haven't been able to change it, I honestly hadn't given it much thought. It's not really that big of a deal, I was just wondering how many posts it would take to be able to customize it. I'd be up for anything that would give me an instant shot of individuality and detract from the fact that I've only posted 12 times. How about "Not a Noob" or "Non-Troll"?

I'd even be fine with "Bergen Wrote This" or something along those lines. That would actually be pretty funny.

If you're able to change it, thank you, by the way.

Also, Bergen was able to change it, as you can see (thank you Bergen, by the way). I'm fine with it as is; I'll probably leave it once I can change it, but now I'm curious as to why I can't if I should be able to.

Thanks for responding.

Archived