Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scum tell.

Being Ape is a scumtell? Maybe I should be more like my other guy?

DIE DIE DIE PEW PEW PEW

Slats is definetely maybe innocent. Migs, Leelou, Smash.. Scum. Jif is probably maybe town but we should lynch him anyways.

Being Ape is a scumtell? Maybe I should be more like my other guy?

DIE DIE DIE PEW PEW PEW

Slats is definetely maybe innocent. Migs, Leelou, Smash.. Scum. Jif is probably maybe town but we should lynch him anyways.

No, your first post was a scum tell, the second post was Ape like in reaction to the votes.

You said they were random, but I'm telling you I voted you because it was a scum tell.

I hate to perform a copout... but I know how much you all love to speed lynch people while they are away. It doesn't take much detective skills to figure out things when you really stop and view someone closely.

-cops a feel of Hess's a$$- I do hope crusher is policing this thread for offences even though he cannot play.

Well I am off to work. I hope you all find your days as pretty as it is here in Kansas.

So how does the greatest doctor of all mafia times get thrown on the bottom (I forgot to count you in ) line betweeen Verbal and Brett ? I saved your life for christs sake . Next to Norway and Woody Paige ? I dont even know who the **** that sh*t is.

I is sad

So how does the greatest doctor of all mafia times get thrown on the bottom (I forgot to count you in ) line betweeen Verbal and Brett ? I saved your life for christs sake . Next to Norway and Woody Paige ? I dont even know who the **** that sh*t is.

I is sad

Note: After 1 and 2, the remainder of the list in not particularly ranked in that order. AVM always remembers those who save his life.

Thanks,

Management

I hate to perform a copout... but I know how much you all love to speed lynch people while they are away. It doesn't take much detective skills to figure out things when you really stop and view someone closely.

-cops a feel of Hess's a$$- I do hope crusher is policing this thread for offences even though he cannot play.

Well I am off to work. I hope you all find your days as pretty as it is here in Kansas.

Speed lynch time!!!

Everybody get on the train!

Ape (3) - Nolder, Nae, Smash,

Nae (4) - Vic, Tina, JIF, Pac

80 (1) - AVM

AVM (3) - Ape, 80, JC

SMC (1) - Slats

Pac (3) - SMC, Hess, Leelou

Not voting (4) - Brett, PTBN, Verbal, Migi

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

Ape (3) - Nolder, Nae, Smash,

Nae (5) - Vic, Tina, JIF, Pac, 80