Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That wasn't mock outrage... this is.

How blind are you idiots? I've basically told you in no less than three posts that I'm the cop. -facepalm-

Carry on. I really don't care since I just got fired "because you just aren't working out". That was their reasoning. Oh, and the manager couldn't do it herself. She made her assistant do it. And they told me they will hold my check unless I can come up with their stupid handbook.

Carry on. I really don't care since I just got fired "because you just aren't working out". That was their reasoning. Oh, and the manager couldn't do it herself. She made her assistant do it. And they told me they will hold my check unless I can come up with their stupid handbook.

For a handbook? And sorry Nae that sucks!

unvote, vote pac

That wasn't mock outrage... this is.

How blind are you idiots? I've basically told you in no less than three posts that I'm the cop. -facepalm-

Oh really?

If this is fake, real cop dont counter.

I wish you would have defended before revealing. I wasnt really going to blind lynch you. Just having fun because of your rant a couple games ago.

Didn't really expect time to defend myself. Few of you have it out for me for some reason. -shrugs- Guess I should be used to it. My own boss hated me so much she couldn't even be bothered to give a reason for firing me nor to do it herself. I thought I was doing a good job and actually enjoyed working there.

Didn't really expect time to defend myself. Few of you have it out for me for some reason. -shrugs- Guess I should be used to it. My own boss hated me so much she couldn't even be bothered to give a reason for firing me nor to do it herself. I thought I was doing a good job and actually enjoyed working there.

JiF is an evil monster, worse than CTM. Much worse. <3 you. Knew you were innocent fwiw.

That sounds illegal to me. I don't know how badly you need that last check, but I'd hold onto their handbook and find out if they are, in fact, breaking the law - and then bust their balls accordingly!

Last day of the convention guys - total sensory overload. I literally had no time to eat yesterday until 7 pm. BUT when I finally sat down for a meal, I ate a huge plate of BBQ brisket. Yes.

Thanks for basically not playing while I'm here. Makes it easier to catch up.

I'm happy to lynch anyone but 80. He modded last game, he shouldn't be lynched first. Today will be a long one - I fly home at 5 am tomorrow, then its back to the grind. I will contribute more then.

Last day of the convention guys - total sensory overload. I literally had no time to eat yesterday until 7 pm. BUT when I finally sat down for a meal, I ate a huge plate of BBQ brisket. Yes.

I'm happy to lynch anyone but 80. He modded last game, he shouldn't be lynched first. Today will be a long one - I fly home at 5 am tomorrow, then its back to the grind. I will contribute more then.

...well at least I knew I was a jerk already O.o

Did you try the Salt Lick BBQ?

yeah Nae - I'd google your state labor board and find a number to call them. they may give the ex employer a call and let them know that's unacceptable.

I don't see lynching an uncountered cop so:

Unvote

Vote Leelou

OMGUS

That sounds illegal to me. I don't know how badly you need that last check, but I'd hold onto their handbook and find out if they are, in fact, breaking the law - and then bust their balls accordingly!

I did talk to Doggin about it... it would be illegal.. except they tricked me into signing a waiver about it. They said sign here to acknowledge you recieved your handbook. Instead it was a waiver saying I had to return it when I pick up my final paycheck from the company. Do they really think people keep those things? What if I had been employed there for years? I don't keep track of that stuff and I certainly don't remember agreeing to pay a fee if I want my last check.

Archived