Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

I do not like keeping a third party around as well...so will consider...but still think Slats and/or Crusher are most likely scum...

Next question...with two third-party players do we think there were three or four scum to start?

my guess woud be 3 so Im thinking we have 2 scum left

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of Crusher or Smash is scum IMHO, with one drafting off of the other. Problem is that I can't decide which is which.

Meanwhile, Leelou has given us the most convenient reveal I think I've ever seen. First she tells us after SMC is dead that she role blocked him the night before and that's why there were no NK's on a night when we had to have three different parties shooting. We get a second night with no scum NK, and she claims to have blocked me. All I have to say is, "wow, pretty impressive targeting there!"

What are the odds of that? Slim, at best.

If she had such great info the day after she blocked SMC, why didn't she come forward with it? I think it's because it's BS. She's trying to vet her current claim on me (I have no role to block) by using information we already have on SMC.

Like I said, extremely convenient.

I think she's the scum role blocker, and only claimed role blocker so that she could vet it if asked. Just like Verbal reveal survivor when he turned out to be the SK, I think Leelou is claiming survivor when she is, in fact, scum. The RB'er who's been RB'ing Nae all game.

unvote

vote: Leelou

Skip the rope

The new Indians' owner, Rachel Phelps wanted her revenge. They had killed her dog, and she was willing to go to any length to pay them back. They had crossed the line.

"That's the last straw," she said as the dog's blood dripped from her hands.

I'm taking everything you have. No more whirlpool, no more hot water in the showers. I'm taking all of your equipment. No more investigations, no more anything. You'll all be powerless.

How does that grab you? Losers.

She patted Pedro Cerrano on the a$$, and laughed.

This time next year, you'll all be regretting the way you've disrespected me. You could have all survived if you had just played ball and lost. I could use maintenance men, grounds crew, vendors. There would have been plenty of jobs for you all in Miami.

It's amazing what one phone call can do. With this amazing weapon, I will put this team out of it's misery.

slides_img_05.jpg

e0s5k9.jpg

She never made that phone call.

aylgm9.jpg

Slats, aka Rachel Phelps, Scum that can only be killed by lynch, has been lynched.

It is now Night 5

Just so you guys are aware Brett did show up in here this morning but he did not post anything. So If I drop dead tonight and Crusher is innocent I would look at him next then JC. I think we have the numbers in our favor to win this fairly easily unless Sharrow made a scum team of 4 which I think is a long shot since there were 2 other killing roles in the game.

Roger Dorn was pounding on the bathroom door in the clubhouse...

Goddamn it I need in there!

The rest of the team gathered to see what the commotion was about.

I gotta take a piss, damnit! He's been in there ten minutes.

Dorn kicked the door so hard, the latch on it broke, but it still didn't open completely; something was blocking it from the other side.

What is that sh*t?

A red liquid began oozing from beneath the door.

The team broke through the door and saw what was on the other side. It was a body.

Who the **** is that guy?

I don't know, but he's wearing one of our uniforms.

silhouette-question-mark.jpg

Smash, aka Mitchell Freedman, Town Miller, has been killed.

The team slowly dispersed, confused and disturbed by what they saw.

Someone grabbed Ricky Vaughn and quickly led him into the showers...

It was a woman, but Vaughn didn't recognize her. Normally, he would have put the little Wild Thing to her right there and then, but he noticed that she was hiding something behind her back and it looked like a knife. He gripped the baseball that he was carrying and took a few steps back.

You are the sexiest man, I've ever laid eyes on...

She raised her arm to slash him, but he was too quick. The ball was already on it's way.

96x1r9.jpg

Brett, aka Suzanne Dorn, Scum Roleblocker, has been killed.

It is now Day 6.

All role PMs have been sent. If you didn't get one, or have any questions, send me a PM.

1. Brett, aka Suzanne Dorn, Scum Roleblocker, has been killed.

2. Naeann

3. Optimus Primate - Harry Doyle, Town Mason, Killed Night 2

4. Jetscode

5. JiF - Jobu, Town Bomb, Killed Night 1

6. AVM - Lou Brown, Town Doctor, Killed Night 2

7. Pac - Clu Heywood, Yankee Serial Killer, Killed Night 1

8. Crusher

9. Jetsfan80 - Monty, Town Mason, Killed Night 1

10. Verbal - "The Duke" Simpson, Yankee Serial Killer, Lynched Day 4

11. Leelou

12. SMC - Cha-Cha, Scum that takes 2 nights to investigate, Killed Night 4

13. Smash, aka Mitchell Freedman, Town Miller, has been killed.

14. Migisi - Willie Mays Hayes, Town with Bulletproof Vests, Lynched Day 3

15. Vicious - Pepper Leach, Town Pitching Coach, Lynched Day 2

16. TinaHel - Lynn Wells, Town Motivator, Killed Day 2

17. Nolder - Eddie Harris, Roleless Townie with Grudge, Lynched Day 1

18. HessStation

19. Slats - Rachel Phelps, Scum that can only be killed by lynch, Lynched Day 5

Archived