Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only... Pac was in blue and Verbal was in a shade of red... Implying to me that Pac could have been good or neutral but Verbal was pretty well bad. And wouldn't you KNOW which one reverted you to vanilla? I mean.. Pac was killed VERY early. I think Sharrow would have informed you that you didn't have to look anymore and were now vanilla.

Hess? Would you like to tell the lovely people what you are?

Only... Pac was in blue and Verbal was in a shade of red... Implying to me that Pac could have been good or neutral but Verbal was pretty well bad. And wouldn't you KNOW which one reverted you to vanilla? I mean.. Pac was killed VERY early. I think Sharrow would have informed you that you didn't have to look anymore and were now vanilla.

Nae, I never found either...both were SK until their demise...Sharrow never stated I was now Vanilla...saw I just submitted a name each night...

Viewed:

SMC on N1.

Migisi on N2.

Smash on N3.

Brett on N4.

Leelou on N5.

Really? I'm the freakin' Vig, lulz.

Jc... that implies, since Sharrow is still taking names from you, that you are NOT just vanilla. There are holes in your reveal that crusher could get thru. IF you really are a town psychiatrist there IS still another shooter out there.. they killed Brett last night.

Anyone remember what Crusher said he actually was?

Nae- Cop

Leelou- 3rd party rber

Hess- Vig

JC- psychiatrist

Crusher- something with the grudge deal

Which one of ya'll is lying?

Jc... that implies, since Sharrow is still taking names from you, that you are NOT just vanilla. There are holes in your reveal that crusher could get thru. IF you really are a town psychiatrist there IS still another shooter out there.. they killed Brett last night.

Anyone remember what Crusher said he actually was?

Nae- Cop

Leelou- 3rd party rber

Hess- Vig

JC- psychiatrist

Crusher- something with the grudge deal

Which one of ya'll is lying?

Hess claimed Vig and thought he killed Brett...Hess cannot be scum because he wouldn't kill his own. Makes me think it's Crusher.

Vote: Crusher

Hess claimed Vig and thought he killed Brett...Hess cannot be scum because he wouldn't kill his own. Makes me think it's Crusher.

Vote: Crusher

What do you mean thought? I did kill him. And why not kill Leelou as it might just be end game? If not its either you or crusher. If we kill crusher and your scum Leelou will RB me you kill me and then Leelou wins...Which I sorta cool as survivor. If there I scum left its you or crusher. But you'd have to trust Leelou non town to help town win. I'm starting to root for her now so I don really care tbh. Would be the t!ts if she pulled this off. So Whatevs. I just don't want scum to win at this point. Dumb town is playing dumb so go Lee!!!

What do you mean thought? I did kill him. And why not kill Leelou as it might just be end game? If not its either you or crusher. If we kill crusher and your scum Leelou will RB me you kill me and then Leelou wins...Which I sorta cool as survivor. If there I scum left its you or crusher. But you'd have to trust Leelou non town to help town win. I'm starting to root for her now so I don really care tbh. Would be the t!ts if she pulled this off. So Whatevs. I just don't want scum to win at this point. Dumb town is playing dumb so go Lee!!!

Leelou is not SK...not sure on scum...really think its Crusher...the whole thing with SMC fits...although he's spun it differently...

Archived