Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what are you talking about with SK? They're dead. You're either scum or on crack .

Just saying the only thing I got back from Sharrow was...not SK...she claimed third party...I viewed her just in case...your the one voting her...I still think its Crusher...

Hess claimed Vig and thought he killed Brett...Hess cannot be scum because he wouldn't kill his own. Makes me think it's Crusher.

Vote: Crusher

You ignored me questioning your role... and also... Hess claims vig every game. Pew pew pew.

First you say you are psychiatrist.. then i say verb and pac are dead and they were sk which ONE was it? You said no they died... Duh i know.. but if they died you'd no longer be needing your role so you'd have been made vanilla. then you recanted and said yes im vanilla now. then you turn around and say sharrow never told me im vanilla heres who i "viewed". I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up with what you mean. There IS still a shooter other than the mafia.. they'd be stupid to kill one of their own.

Hess who else have you aimed at all game?

First you say you are psychiatrist.. then i say verb and pac are dead and they were sk which ONE was it? You said no they died... Duh i know.. but if they died you'd no longer be needing your role so you'd have been made vanilla. then you recanted and said yes im vanilla now. then you turn around and say sharrow never told me im vanilla heres who i "viewed". I'm getting dizzy trying to keep up with what you mean. There IS still a shooter other than the mafia.. they'd be stupid to kill one of their own.

OK...whatever...just saying...Sharrow has not told me I'm vanilla...I assumed when two SKs flipped in this game that I'm now vanilla...

but the funny thing is...in Hess' game...he never told me I was vanilla either so I kept asking each night...an ouila...found BG who was the second SK in the game...stop me if I'm lying Hess...

So when Verbal flipped...thought that was it for my role...but then Leelou claimed third party so I naturally checked just in case...Sharrow stated "Not SK"...I don't know if that means there is another...not sure if that means I'm vanilla but he never told me.

So there you have it.

Agreed that JC is playing on crack.

I killed Tina, Smc and Brett.

We have five left. 4 when we lynch someone.. IF there is still a scum that can shoot we potentially have 2 or 1 come morning unless Hess is the only one who can kill at night now and then 2 unless he holsters.

If hess IS a vig and there IS a scum that can kill and they actually hit each other town wins? Along with Leelou if she's telling the truth. My head hurts.

Ok.. If we lynch Crusher and he was town we have me and possibly one townie, third party leelou, and scum. Depending on Sharrow that could be endgame there.. sometimes scum can win if non town equals or outnumbers town. They would succeed in that with Leelou's help. That's if there is scum left and we don't have to lynch leelou to end the game?

I wanna see what Sharrow says to that situation? If there is a third party, a scum, and two townies left is it game over?

Dead.

Want me to bitch?

I don't see the need for a No Lynch. Scenario:

Lynch Crusher: Crusher is scum, game ends. Crusher is town, we go to night.

Night actions:

I block JC and Hess shoots JC. Game should end then unless Hess or yourself are in fact Scum.

Archived