Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scum: Brett, Slats, SMC, JC

Brett - Suzanne Dorn, Roleblocker. Dorn can't be killed by scum while she is alive.

Slats - Rachel Phelps, Bulletproof. Can only be killed by Lynch, unless roleblocked.

SMC - Cha-Cha the dog, Investigation Delay. Delays any investigation of him by 1 phase.

JC - Charlie Donovan, Godfather. Can only reveal as roleless, cop, or doc.

Yankee Serial Killers: Pac, Verbal

Pac - Clu Heywood, Godfather. Immune to Ricky Vaughn NK until night 3.

Verbal - "The Duke" Duke Simpson, Godfather.

Survivor: Leelou

Leelou - Roger Dorn, Survivor, Roleblocker. If Vaughn (Hess) tries to kill him, or if he roleblocks Vaughn, Vaughn will die. Immune from Scum NK while Suzanne Dorn (Brett) is alive.

Leelou and Hess played absolutely amazing games. I don't believe for a second Hess was trying to kill townies, lol.

I said in the dead thread they were two of the best games I've ever watched -- right up there with the original Vicgod game and of course Dan's domination.

Town - Nae, Ape, 80, AVM, Crusher, Nolder, Hess, Migisi, Vic, Tina, Smash, JIF

Nae - Jake Taylor, Cop & Leader. Improves some players that he targets.

Ape - Harry Doyle, Mason partner with Monty (JF80)

JF80 - Monty, Mason partner with Harry Doyle (Ape)

AVM - Coach Lou Brown - Doctor

Crusher - Pedro Cerrano, Holds a grudge against Eddie Harris (Nolder). Must pick 1 player each night, can't pick the same player twice. If he picks Eddie Harris, Harris will die.

Nolder - Eddie Harris, Holds a grudge against Pedro Cerrano (Crusher). Must pick 1 player each night, can't pick the same player twice. If he picks Pedro Cerrano, Cerrano will die.

Hess - "Wild Thing" Ricky Vaughn. Has the choice to be a night-time vigilante or a day-time vigilante. If he shoots Dorn, it backfires and kills him. Immune to SK kills after Night 3.

Migisi - Willie Mays Hayes. 1-time bulletproof vest for each night kill (vig, sk, scum)

Vic - Pepper Lynch. Targets 1 player each night. If he targets a pitcher he'll improve them. The Pitchers are: Vaughn (Hess), Harris (Nolder), Freedman (Smash), and "The Duke" (Verbal)

Tina - Lynn Wells. Motivator. Searches for Jake. If she targets or is targeted by Taylor (Naeann), he will get better results (town vs not town instead of player/coach vs not player/coach) and is no longer effected by the delay powers (Cha-Cha & Jobu).

Smash - Mitchell Freedman. Miller, seen as "not town" in investigation. But still a ballplayer.

JIF - Jobu. Bomb. Can give an Indians player +1 to lynch when he dies. If investigated, the cop will be delayed by 1 night.

Screw you then Hess. You claim stupid Vig every game and I started with a vote on JC. You are the one who went with scum to vote Crusher.

Good game guys.

what the? Nae, I'm was just joking around, was looking for responses whatnot. It's all good we won!!! And me and you....only town left alive. Winks. I set it up that way from the beginning. :)

btw this part really made me laugh out loud.

slats

03-20-2012

10:47 PM ET (US) I think SMC should. You're a godfather, so we don't want you to get caught by a watcher or tracker, and I can only be killed by a lynch so there's no reason to give them any reason to vote for me. Brett's already on the line RB'ing the cop, and his role is valuable. Don't want to risk him moving around too much.

That leaves Steve.

Brett

03-20-2012

10:51 PM ET (US) SMC and Jif have the same first name? Sucks.

jetscode1

03-20-2012

10:56 PM ET (US) Never knew SMC's name was Steve...go figure

slats

03-20-2012

10:58 PM ET (US) Haha! Didn't think I was revealing anything too personal there.

Sharrowsiguser.png

03-21-2012

12:33 AM ET (US) STEVE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sharrowsiguser.png

03-21-2012

12:33 AM ET (US) BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sharrowsiguser.png

03-21-2012

12:34 AM ET (US) Just kidding, my dad's name is Steve.

Brett

03-21-2012

12:52 AM ET (US) Really Sharrow? My Dad's name is Steve too.

Sharrowsiguser.png

03-21-2012

01:01 AM ET (US) Your dad should have named you Steve Jr.

Brett

03-21-2012

01:04 AM ET (US) Are you Steve Jr.? Because then we'd be the same, but different.

<a name="QTmsg87" style="color: rgb(5, 79, 137); ">87

SMC

03-21-2012

09:29 AM ET (US) Yes, my name is Steve, aholes.

Anyway, I'm cool to submit the NK. I'll do it next post.

:)

I did have a grudge with you though.

It's cool. That was still super hawt.

Awesome set up by Sharrow. However I have no patience therefor playing in your games is like sticking pins and needles in my eye sockets while watching paint dry.

None the less, best ending ever, Me, Nae, Leelou, and Tebow all go pray and party together. Everyone else dead. Sweet.

I laughed at how much I was mentioned in the scum thread... Kill nae rb nae kill kill kill. And I never thought claiming the view on AVM went thru would make you guys scared to kill me! HA! I was just hoping someone would slip with that. I was setting things up for in case I died for the town to look back at.

I laughed at how much I was mentioned in the scum thread... Kill nae rb nae kill kill kill. And I never thought claiming the view on AVM went thru would make you guys scared to kill me! HA! I was just hoping someone would slip with that. I was setting things up for in case I died for the town to look back at.

I liked the thinking outside the box-ish stuff you did for a couple days there. Things got desperate and I thought you were trying to do what you could.

Also, damn you slats. And SMC. OH and Verbal...jerk.

So no deadlines was an amazing success.

It's not my fault btw. But it's why I'm afraid of heights I think. Like, when somebody tells me not to pull the lever, I super bad want to pull the lever. I hate waiting for stuff. Hence my fantastic multitask driving skills most likely. I dunno. Cool game though!!

I liked the thinking outside the box-ish stuff you did for a couple days there. Things got desperate and I thought you were trying to do what you could.

Also, damn you slats. And SMC. OH and Verbal...jerk.

Lol.. pretty much! I wasn't much help but I can smile knowing I did confuse the mafia for a bit. :)

Archived