Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

Oh, and thanks Tina, Leelou, and all... I'm gonna start searching today. I may go talk to corperate about my manager's behavior and see if I can possibly transfer to another location given the lack of any real reason for firing me to begin with.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and thanks Tina, Leelou, and all... I'm gonna start searching today. I may go talk to corperate about my manager's behavior and see if I can possibly transfer to another location given the lack of any real reason for firing me to begin with.

Is Kansas a right to work state?

Flying to FL tomorrow with a 2 hour layover in Baltifreakinmore. If you bros want to come at me I'm going to have ample time (provided there's wifi) to systematically destroy all of you.

Don't get me started..

That really sucks, Nae. Good luck.

Leelou, I'm not sure if that's right. I thought Right to Work had to do with workers being allowed to join unions and decline to do so. Before Right to Work laws, whenever a job was unionized all employees had to be a member of the union. If a worker got kicked out the union, he or she would also get fired.

Right to work means they can fire you with no reason.

Yep. Florida is a right to work state. Can fire you for anything at any time. Most major corporations have policies in place to protect employees. Like, they cant be fired unless put on a performance plan, certain criteria needs to be documented a certain amount of times, etc. But, the reality is, they can fire you for wearing a shirt they dont like. Wondering if Kansas is that.

Yep. Florida is a right to work state. Can fire you for anything at any time. Most major corporations have policies in place to protect employees. Like, they cant be fired unless put on a performance plan, certain criteria needs to be documented a certain amount of times, etc. But, the reality is, they can fire you for wearing a shirt they dont like. Wondering if Kansas is that.

Looked it up, Kansas is one.

Ape (4) - Nolder, Nae, Smash, AVM

Nae (2) - Vic, Tina

AVM (2) - Ape, JC

SMC (1) - Slats

Pac (5) - SMC, Hess, Leelou, JIF, 80

PTBN (1) - Brett

Hess (1) - Verbal

Leelou (1) - Pac

Not voting (2) - PTBN, Migi

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

Yup, especially since he is OMGUS voting me on my birthday.

Happy BDAY!!!! Pac is gross. I'll send you some nakey pics of me for your BDay.

Not as fun as kicking you in the gonads would be.

This is a right to vote game so I'll

Unvote

Vote JiF

Reasons: stupidity, egocentrism, and racism.

I'm not racist. I hate all people equally. Dick.

Yeah I looked it up too but it went into a bunch of jargon about unions and stuff but yes, basically, I think she just fired me because she doesn't particularly like me. I got that vibe when she was talking about two new people she hired and how great she thought they were going to be. I said how am I doing? You haven't said yay or nay on if I'm doing good. All she said was "Shut up, Renae." One of those new people lasted a week and a half. She was high more often than not.

Also, she hides merchandise in the office for herself, takes more smoke breaks than she actually works (I have only once ever seen her actually working), informed several employees that a guy she just hired was gay but they shouldn't say anything about it (then why did she?), stands around smoking and talking to the assistant (who threatened one of the beneficiaries in the program there TWICE and got nothing but he got kicked out) has never once told me, or anyone that i've seen, good job or work faster or anything.. she always sends the managers in training to do it and even then no one ever came to me and said you need to work better... in fact, one of the managers always complimented my work and no less than three customers told the managers how great i was.

Anywho.. back to the game. Sharrow is due back any year now.

Ape (4) - Nolder, Nae, Smash, AVM

Nae (2) - Vic, Tina

AVM (2) - Ape, JC

SMC (1) - Slats

Pac (6) - SMC, Hess, Leelou, JIF, 80, Migisi

PTBN (1) - Brett

Hess (1) - Verbal

JIF (1) - Pac

Not voting (1) - PTBN

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

Did you try the Salt Lick BBQ?

I did not. Maybe for dinner.

You're an idiot.

He's my idiot.

Great vote dipsh-t. What did you want me to do - keep my vote on an uncountered cop? you're fat and disgusting.

Over reactions noted. Moran.

Over reactions noted. Moran.

If I have to be the sacrificial lamb to liven up the game so be it. I don't mind getting voted for but JiF's reasoning is stupid and 80 is just stupid.

Meanwhile Leelou seems to have a little crush ( :cloud9: ) and Mr Miagi is surprisingly unaware of who I am. Todays witchhunt is certainly interesting.

Archived