Major League - Game Thread

Sharrow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Vic and I are sworn enemies.. but he's checked in since I revealed and not moved his vote. Scummy spidey is scummy.

Interesting point, why wouldn't you back it up with a vote? Still think the invisible Ape is scummier?

So this game is so slow it's not even pinned yet. Lolz.

What do you think of Nae's observation that you haven't yet moved your vote off the uncountered cop?

(7) Florida or (10) Virginia. Florida or Virginia. Florida or Virginia......

Oh. JiF went to Florida.

Virginia.

Doesnt matter because neither team is beating Mizzou, but Florida will beat Virginia. They dont match up well with the Gators at all.

Yeah. They could make a run. Need to hit their shots but if they play at the pace they did vs. Kentucky, they will be a tough out.

I didn't fill out a bracket this year. I really know nothing of college basketball. Who's going to supposedly win it all this year?

I didn't fill out a bracket this year. I really know nothing of college basketball. Who's going to supposedly win it all this year?

I'm taking Kentucky.

But I could see, Ohio State, Michigan State, UNC, Mizzou, Kansas all winning it.

Ape (3) - Nolder, Smash, AVM

Nae (1) - Vic

SMC (2) - Slats, JIF,

Pac (4) - SMC, Leelou, 80, Migisi

PTBN (2) - Brett, Hess

Hess (2) - Verbal, Ape

JIF (1) - Pac

Leelou (1) - JC

Nolder (1) - Tina

Not voting (2) - PTBN, Nae

With 19 alive, it will take 10 votes to lynch

Sharrow have you PMed guyingreenandwhite to replace Crushlove?

Yeah, I PM'd BG first, 4 days ago. He hasn't checked his PMs. I PM'd TheGuy 3 days ago. He also hasn't checked his PMs. I PM'd CTM and Lily today. Lily declined, and CTM hasn't seen the PM yet.

I should have made a spreadsheet of all the players we have...

OK...I'll get off my soapbox. You'll like it when you get there. You didn't say you needed a ride. I drive over an hour for the Salt Lick, It really is that good.

Okay, so I missed my flight at 6 AM and ended up stuck in the airport for 13 hours until I got another flight. I tried Salt Lick in the airport.

Good call.

It blew away Blue Ribbon, Iron Works and Stubbs. No small feat.

I didn't realize you were in Texas. I had a blast down there... I feel like a dirty pig though, it was supposed to be a conference it was more like Mardi Gras.

Okay, so I missed my flight at 6 AM and ended up stuck in the airport for 13 hours until I got another flight. I tried Salt Lick in the airport.

Good call.

It blew away Blue Ribbon, Iron Works and Stubbs. No small feat.

I didn't realize you were in Texas. I had a blast down there... I feel like a dirty pig though, it was supposed to be a conference it was more like Mardi Gras.

I'm just north of San Antonio. Don't get there often enough but that BBQ is awesome. Glad you liked it.

Lol at Mardi Gras feel. Was thinking the same though as the family and I had similar fun in Port Aransas for Spring Break. Just got back yesterday.

Archived